Malkav

May 28, 2017
I looked about 4 pages back, and I am stuck without a prefect meeting, can't talk to Minerva like I see alot of other people are. Someone mentions a certain route is not available yet.

Did I pick something wrong to experience the content? The only choice I remember making was what girl I wanted (Daphnee)

andrew04

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys - quick question here. I'm stuck at borrowing Hermoine's robes. How do you do this? Much thanks in advance.

ys1m

Jan 16, 2018
After seeing the latest scene with Daphne in English. I have to admit, they did an impeccable job. They totally got her character right and consistent from compared to the start of the game. I'm surprised I've found a game here that actually has good writing. Art is gorgeous too. I had my reservations about the game since it's been out for years and had little actual sexual content, I'm pretty sure a hundred pages back or so I asked why would anyone support a dev that releases so infrequently, but after seeing the quality I can totally see it being justified. I'm really expecting now for the next update. Definitely going to pledge at least this month just as a show of kudos to the guys who made this game.

kadiw48

Jul 23, 2020
So, i need to ask Hermione about the diadem, but she got kicked from the school for violating the IMVOIS, am i softlocked?

Also who do i make a bet about the girls to

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF. started game 2 times already and stuck at chapter 4. chose Dafna, i need to talk to Minerva - can't, and when i summon Dafna without stamp - You need to return to Azkaban(In Azkaban no more event and except Hargrid there is nothing i can do). WTF broken version of game it is - tottaly diffrent dialogues and events from walkthroughs so far. BTW when girls came in office and MC using statue after this summons there is no more content with other girls except Daphna. There is smoke already coming out from ears already... Basically you only can bypass this shit with choosing new game and not prologue and maybe from chapter 5...

Can someone tell me which version of game compactible with walkthrough and stable?

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
These commands should unlock everything. Tested on a fresh game started in Act2.
Code:
store.memories.unlock_all()
store.memories.unlock_all_content()
for bitch in ("daphne", "hermi", "luna", "susan", "ginny", "macgon"): girls_changing._show_all(bitch)
Note that Hermione's underwear off option is not defined in the code for blueballing reasons despite all required graphics being ready like a year ago.

There is no way to unlock it without cheating (see console cheats above). They simply forgot about it in the code.
how do you put the command into the game? cuz I can't use that command in-game

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Last edited:

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
WTF. started game 2 times already and stuck at chapter 4. chose Dafna, i need to talk to Minerva - can't, and when i summon Dafna without stamp - You need to return to Azkaban(In Azlaban no more ebent and except Hargrid there is nothing i can do). WTF broken version of game it is - tottaly diffrent dialogues and events from walkthroughs so far. BTW when girls came in office and MC using statue after this summons there is no more content with other girls except Daphna. There is smoke already coming out from ears already... Basically you only can bypass this shit with choosing new game and not prologue and maybe from chapter 5...

Can someone tell me which version of game compactible with walkthrough and stable?
They are the bug, and already fixed in 0.6.1A Hotfix

You can download the new version here

Or go to and ask the free download link with JoeBanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I find 'convince try on new swimsuits' quest solution.

use the 'renpy save editer'

Search the character name or quest name in the editor and change false to True.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
I really like the art style of the game but the usage is horrible. A helper (Sonya) which is not really helpful (doesn't matter which level you set her), broken quests (just choose the wrong text), conversations that not really lead to solve a quest, etc.
I really hope it get a bit more like the other trainer games.

Just a question for know: for what do I chose Hermione, Susan or the other ones as a favourite?
Just to go to the quest for them one by one or what?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes