gingerd

Jun 28, 2019
The art in this game is amazing. Been messing around with the art in gimp, just some examples of what I think would be a great option, kinda looks like the devs may be going in this direction anyway. Hair and makeup options could do great things for this game IMO. Also, fishnets.
Hermione Trashy.png Hermione Trashy Base Hair.png

TheLecherKing

Jun 26, 2019
Game is fun. Certainly grindy but still fun. I experience a bug during Luna's tutoring scene which really sucks since it's one of the better ones. Needs a fix asap.

Reactions: roppigi

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Is it possible that one has to start with Daphne? If I start with Hermione or Susan as favourite the quest is always broken at some time and I cannot go further. Also the walkthrough is not helpful then.
Now I chose Daphne and it goes on and on (actually with Daphne).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there any nudity on the 4 characters yet besudes the dream one with luna (i think that's her name)?
Open all memory (through console or save files ) if you want to see all scenes. And i think it more or less depends on your choice.
There is sex scene with Minerva before you go to Azkaban ( when she ask for help her with clothes ). Some tits with another teacher.

Tried version 0.61A the same bugs in Act 1 chapter 1 you go with Minerva to speak with girls ( bug you talk with girls and you need talk to Minerva and then bug repeat Susan ask story of MC again and he repeat OK hell if i know if it broke something.
Chaper 2 you set in cabinet and i think in walkthrough you need to drink 1 bottle and after each bottle you visited by 1 girl each, but sadly no this Susan which named him Troll walks away and no more girls after each bottle, I think he fixed nothing in the beginning of the game.

And I want to ask what the shit with the walkthrough of the game. Text almost different. No dialogues about sister and mother in the beginning of the game. What am i mising there or there some some other edition of the game?

Last edited:

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
division - Copy.jpg

I'd love to, but how????!?

I always start a new game with a new version, but this... has me stumped... there's absolutely ZERO hints about how/what/when/where regarding this....

Also, I've tried enabling console with unRen, I've searched for a config file to edit, tried other files to make the game load up with console enabled... nada, still can't get the console to open.

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 742852

I'd love to, but how????!?

I always start a new game with a new version, but this... has me stumped... there's absolutely ZERO hints about how/what/when/where regarding this....

Also, I've tried enabling console with unRen, I've searched for a config file to edit, tried other files to make the game load up with console enabled... nada, still can't get the console to open.
yep console is not working, seems Dev blocked it somehow :unsure: .

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Tool you linked to doesn't work, nor does the otherwise "go to" renpy tool on this site (unren) for enabling console ect.
Also, I've tried just about any way I know how to enable the console in renpy games, yet I get zilch to come up, be it dropping an rpy file in the games folder for enabling it, nor could I find a config file to edit either.
You have to edit "[your game folder]\game\modules\nondevelopper\main.rpym" to look like this :

Python:
init python hide:
    config.console = True
    config.keymap["performance"] = []
    _console.console = None
    renpy.load_module("modules/nondeveloper/screens")
    renpy.load_module("modules/nondeveloper/traceback")
    for fn, _ in renpy.game.script.module_files:
        if fn.startswith("modules/nondeveloper/tools"):
            renpy.load_module(fn)
            renpy.write_log("Activate tool: %s" % fn)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You have to edit "[your game folder]\game\modules\nondevelopper\main.rpym" to look like this :

Python:
init python hide:
    config.console = True
    _console.console = None
            renpy.load_module(fn)
sadly but no console even after i edit this file.

but anyone can use to change saves anyway. so i think it even more comfy to use but also even easier to break of course/

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
sadly but no console even after i edit this file.

but anyone can use to change saves anyway. so i think it even more comfy to use but also even easier to break of course/
Did you also use the usual way ? Because I did this and it works fine but the console only shows up in game, not on the main menu

emshowg

Feb 10, 2020
I tried flipping up Hermione's skirt during the Pheonix scene and it keeps crashing. Says it can't find the file for "phoenix_hermi_use_magic.png'". v06a. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
i've tried speaking to minerva officially and unofficially in order to progress the path i've chosen but nothing is really happening? is there someway to fix this issue a way to fix it?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I tried flipping up Hermione's skirt during the Pheonix scene and it keeps crashing. Says it can't find the file for "phoenix_hermi_use_magic.png'". v06a. Any thoughts?
fixed in the patch.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Did you also use the usual way ? Because I did this and it works fine but the console only shows up in game, not on the main menu
Our console is hidden behind a module, it doesn't work like other renpy games and we would much prefer people didn't try making it work. The problem is, we customize and help make renpy, the expectation that our game and such are vanilla is weird, a save editor is far better than trying to reverse engineer the game.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018

Python:
init python hide:
    config.console = True
    _console.console = None
            renpy.load_module(fn)
This is not actually correct, and in the end you are helping create instability in the game.

Without all the code, you guys are guessing at best and making assumptions, and while I am more than happy with this, please keep in mind any poor results shouldn't be a reflection upon the game itself.

Aug 3, 2017
GAME
0.6.1A PC (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Mac (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Android - MEGA
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) - MEGA
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 742277
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 742278
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 742280
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
:cool:
Hi may I ask what's – Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” ?
where can I find it and what can I do for it?

I've put the saves in “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folders. and the actual game save, but the game say it's incomplete saves

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes