SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Has the updates made it possible to be stuck in the early parts of the game?
As far as I can tell, I am at act 1 chapter 4.. My journal tells me to solve the situation with prefects meeting and to talk to Minerva about this meeting. However I have summoned Minerva about ten times both unofficially and officially and she has nothing to say (she mentioned a Time Turner, that I can't find, but this does not seem plot relevant). When I try to leave during the day I run into Nola. The game tells me, that I should talk to Snape about this, but again I have summoned him about 10 times both officially and unofficially and he has nothing relevant to say. Drinking with little Sally also gives nothing.
I have jacked off to the photo and met Helena, but again she has been summoned repeatedly in both ways and I have no option to ask her for another photo (to prompt Daphne to visit).
I got through the part with Lunas papers and her dream very quickly (one dream visit via pills from Snape and some conversations in following days, when she visited on her own) (this process has been made faster in later updates?) But now it seems like the game thinks that I am all done with prefects papers, so it won't let me meet the rest of the girls and get their papers, but at the same time it will not allow me to progress. Snape will give me an apparition potion, that I can use to get to the entrance at night, walkthrough indicates that there should be some stuff on the board to make Daphne visit, but there are no active elements on the board.
I have been through this part of the game in an earlier iteration, but it seems different now.
Stuck in the same place. Started with Daphne. Calling Minerva during the day or night doesn't give any option but to drink wine.

1595558326654.png

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
This is not actually correct, and in the end you are helping create instability in the game.

Without all the code, you guys are guessing at best and making assumptions, and while I am more than happy with this, please keep in mind any poor results shouldn't be a reflection upon the game itself.
I know next to nothing about codding, this code isn't mine, I just saw someone sharing this solution earlier today, tried it and it worked, the console showed up.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I looked about 4 pages back, and I am stuck without a prefect meeting, can't talk to Minerva like I see alot of other people are. Someone mentions a certain route is not available yet.

Did I pick something wrong to experience the content? The only choice I remember making was what girl I wanted (Daphnee)
Same problem

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Did you also use the usual way ? Because I did this and it works fine but the console only shows up in game, not on the main menu
I think console work only in game, not in main menu(not tried before). In theory for what purpose you need console in main menu anyway?
And for this game console not help you too much. If you want to cheat, cheat through save editor online ( help greatly in most games ) and not ruin your saves and progress.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
how do you get the catalog to get the last 2 toys? Also an updated walkthrough please. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 482284

So I chose Daphne and continued the path. The last thing I did was helped Daphne with her panty rule and she visited me on friday to ask if im working on it. After that theres nothing to do in the game.... Absolutely nothing. When trying to message her, it says go to Azkaban but theres nothing to do there except talk with the auror bitch. This games fucking with me.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
So I chose Daphne and continued the path. The last thing I did was helped Daphne with her panty rule and she visited me on friday to ask if im working on it. After that theres nothing to do in the game.... Absolutely nothing. When trying to message her, it says go to Azkaban but theres nothing to do there except talk with the auror bitch. This games fucking with me.
version of game 0.6A? If yes there is futher bug with Minerva which block you. In 0.6A it's dead end.
find 0.61A with this bug fixed.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes