IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This version in my opinion is pretty broken, and not worth playing as the majority of the new stuff in it is broken..(missing triggers/missing quest updates/renpy crahes etc etc) there is a fixed update on patreon (6.1 alpha) , but it costs money.. i think they may have done it on purpose.. released a broken version..so that it got uploaded to pirate sites like this, then 2 days later released the working version with all bells and whistles. Sneaky feckers..
Always check the first page before jumping to conclusions. ;)

JoeBanks

Seems you can't put the right sized Hermione swim suits on the corresponding house ropes as there are already copies of it as soon as you took Hermiones Sunday suit.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Always check the first page before jumping to conclusions. ;)

JoeBanks

Seems you can't put the right sized Hermione swim suits on the corresponding house ropes as there are already copies of it as soon as you took Hermiones Sunday suit.
oops missed the update.. have removed my post.. why didn't the thread update to "latest updates"? grumble..

Reactions: BigChiefLeaf

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
If I summon Hermione (officialy) and choose "So, about those reports" I can play the game about guess the Hogwarts text books.
But I can only see the letters and (because of transparency) the normal background where she sit at the table.
If I chose right she should show her breasts or something (the text implicits it) but I cannot see anything.
Ist this a bug or do I something wrong?

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
If I summon Hermione (officialy) and choose "So, about those reports" I can play the game about guess the Hogwarts text books.
But I can only see the letters and (because of transparency) the normal background where she sit at the table.
If I chose right she should show her breasts or something (the text implicits it) but I cannot see anything.
same here

gingerd

Jun 28, 2019
So I've done Daphnes light path scene, is there any real difference with the dark path? All the CGs seem the same.

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
can someone help me? in 0.6.1a, when the bedroom scene with daphne starts, it goes well but after some time it looks like it get's stuck in a loop and doesn't come out of the movements...
can't find my mouse either in the game and esc doesn't work, only a forced stop.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2018
Hello, this game has been here for a long time now, but back then it never had any content, did that change ? Or is it still the one handjob and blowjob ? Is there even one girl story line finished ?

welper

Apr 23, 2017
That mini game isn't finished, guessing the textbook names is all that is in game

• Sad
Reactions: puffmutter

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Am I right that the actual version 0.6.1a ist just finished after you watched the girls showering with the ghost potion?

tineldi

Dec 11, 2017
Drag Blacks Brews on to the desk, it has the recipes in it.

Doesn't work. The recipe for Chuglerita is "Tequila, Un Peu De Repos, and Jonnie Flyer Triplesec."

The bolded ingredient doesn't exist in my inventory during this game.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Doesn't work. The recipe for Chuglerita is "Tequila, Un Peu De Repos, and Jonnie Flyer Triplesec."

The bolded ingredient doesn't exist in my inventory during this game.
That's the name of the Champagne.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
How?
I feel like I'm running in circles atm

Same with

I've seen the bedroom scene, but what's next?
For Susan, you need to leave your office and go into the school's halls (I usually do it first thing in the morning) and you'll Markus and Susan standing together with another girl nearby. You'll make the girl lift her panties to demonstrate what Susan is supposed to look for. That's it. Do it on a Weekday, won't work on a Weekend.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes