puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Yeah, one of Luna's bumped it up. The terrible walkthrough I was following said it bumped it up to 17...
Yes, the WT is not very helpful. At the end old info, at start new one. At the end I used the search in the document and that helped.
I thin also the story line get simpler the more you solve. At the beginning it was really hard. I started several times and it only helped to choose Daphne as favourite.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
i always have some time to test things, but going again from beggining of game got me wondering, what just happened to act 1 and all this thing, this does not make any sense now, everything is in mess, girls randomy appear, show you swimsit and magicly you have her in your contact list? (how did that happened).. it was much bether before and things you did with all 4 girls made some sence, now, how can anybody solve Luna dreams if they did NOT read anything, it just miss some contetn there? etc. with most things.. PLEASE leave old acts and fokus on new things, because you will revert this 2 acts to infinity and end in bloody loop where you would need to start from beggining and eventualy abandon everthing... when game is finished maybe polish some thing, but this is just madness.. beggining where hard to solve but why fokus on fixing this now even when everybody complain game is taking slow, add more minigames, add gloryhole quest that is siting behind, ghost tower or something that came to your mind, fix things in end, why now?? There is now much more bugs in act 1, is it worth to even write them all down? You will need to go again over whole act 1 to fix all this mess :(

Reactions: unspecialkay

gpsnts

Jul 26, 2020
How can I get "Make a bet about the girls" from Become a Professor done? I'm literally stuck in this about three days. Anyone passed through this can help me?

mikers

Mar 26, 2019
How do you go about finding the catalog that sells the items for the 3rd stage luna scene/ where do you get the potion atomizer from?

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I'm at "giver her the magazine" to susan but what is the magazine ? and i have all the time the quest "Summon Luna and discuss tutoring" what to do ?

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Soooo, I think i fked up? I reached a point in the game where i can't acess the notice board, and i think i don't have Boni Bonka (At least, on the desk there isn't an option available to purchase stuff) ....any help?

NVM: Forgot I have to use the potion Snape gives us...sorry.

Last edited:

lonely bus

Jul 22, 2020
Always check the first page before jumping to conclusions. ;)

JoeBanks

Seems you can't put the right sized Hermione swim suits on the corresponding house ropes as there are already copies of it as soon as you took Hermiones Sunday suit.
Just copy five same swimsuits of one girl(so you need fifteen swimsuits),and put them on the corresponding house rope,so the suits which are already copied will not come back to the rope.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

dufijusof

Sep 11, 2018
persistent file 0.6.1a [only Extra Memories]

DANGER: Gallery will be empty

For Win:
1. put in ..\game\saves
2. Delete folder %APPDATA%\RenPy\Innocent-Witches-0-6-4
3. Run game

Reactions: Zingerelli and Hugs

fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
im in abit of a pickle seems they just dropped a new version which i guess i bugfixes however i cant move my saves over and i really dont want to spent all the time getting to the point i am now but im pretty much stuck with teaching luna...

gtx4

Jun 23, 2017
To finish the Quest for the Skirts you have to do the Susan tutoring and talk with sally about the skirts, aktivates the Quest "Size matters" which you have to follow. After that you should have a quest with snape where oyu have to buy a potion for 1000gold each time and peek at each of the houses. If Daphne told you she wants a present then dont gift her the perfume normaly, send it to her with your owl, this should start the stuff which leads to the scene you want to see ^^ hope this answer helps some people with the skirt quest
i took a camera from hagrid, what does hagrid want?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes