strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think we can safely say that the average F95 user has around the same 'industry knowledge' of anything as the average twitter user. Which is to say none at all. Any numbers used are pulled straight out of their ass.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBanks

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
For anyone interested here's a guide for snape's drinking game, no recipes though. For maximum and faster income I would recommend you immediately choose "combine" and after "try again" so you can double the bet. Just make sure you have enough money to double it or you'll lose the bet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Demitri78

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Playing Hermione's Hangman ... I can enter my guess for the book (which I am 100% is right) and as soon as I enter the last letter the <Return> disappears and I cannot actually make my guess.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just copy five same swimsuits of one girl(so you need fifteen swimsuits),and put them on the corresponding house rope,so the suits which are already copied will not come back to the rope.
That "worked" but now Daphne won't show me any swimsuit. I've seen the Sunday swimsuits of the other 3 girls.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
WTF. Just got Luna naked in Simon Says and when she turns around she has a card saying Perv in front of her bits.

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I can't get the miniskirt quest started. I have the potion from Snape but when I use it the only location it will allow me to visit is the entrance or back to my office. I am playing 6a. Help please?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
If you mean the quest "Size Matters", you need to finish tutoring Susan and unlock the 8 sex scene.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
If you mean the quest "Size Matters", you need to finish tutoring Susan and unlock the 8 sex scene.
Been there, done that. Talked about the smuggling wit the aunt. Now the quest is at Find the Thief. i know it's Hagrid Monday night (Sunday to Monday or Monday to Tuesday?) in the abandonned wing but the potion doesn't allow to go elsewhere than the entrance.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes