Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know if the reply re: 'Size Matters' is related to my 'Miniskirt Quest' Issue but tutoring Susan is part of the problem. Susan is wearing the short skirt and has convinced the other commissars to wear them as well but Sally will not talk about it and therefore the Aunt also will not. Taking Snape's potion to leave the office allows me no access to locations other than the entrance or back to the office. Any ideas?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Been there, done that. Talked about the smuggling wit the aunt. Now the quest is at Find the Thief. i know it's Hagrid Monday night (Sunday to Monday or Monday to Tuesday?) in the abandonned wing but the potion doesn't allow to go elsewhere than the entrance.
About that you must do this: When is Monday (evening 6/7 pm) go on abandonned wing and you can catch Hagrid.

I don't know if the reply re: 'Size Matters' is related to my 'Miniskirt Quest' Issue but tutoring Susan is part of the problem. Susan is wearing the short skirt and has convinced the other commissars to wear them as well but Sally will not talk about it and therefore the Aunt also will not. Taking Snape's potion to leave the office allows me no access to locations other than the entrance or back to the office. Any ideas?
You need to finish tutoring Susan, there are 8 sex scene to do (sunday and saturday)
After that Marcus wanna know where Susan got her mini skirt.
Summon Susan and ask. Than continue the quest alone

Last thing: Daphne sex scene is bugged, for some reason it stuck with the same scene and wont continue with new dialogue or position..
This bug is random because can happened very early or late in the sex scene

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
I'm stuck in Act 1 - Chapter 2 on 'Treat your wounds'
after I drunk the 4 bottles and the 4 girls visited I need to treat the cut with ether (as the walkthrough states) but my inventory has only a broom and the closet is empty.

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
after I drunk the 4 bottles and the 4 girls visited I need to treat the cut with ether (as the walkthrough states) but my inventory has only a broom and the closet is empty.
There's one more bottle in the closet

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
There's one more bottle in the closet

Before you complete that have either of you gotten the IMPACTFUL DECISION Achievement

Here is the sequence that I followed to earn that one:

[/Throw the bottles one at a time into the fireplace after starting or restarting the fire
Incendio + Un Peu De Repos
then
Incendio + Le Hirondelle
then
Incendio + Cherry Blues
then
Incendio + Apfelwein Liebliche
then
Incendio + Ethanol:
]

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Act 1, Chapter 4: I can't for the life of me figure out what's supposed to happen. The quest is "Solve girls' meetings problem", and the next steps are:

- Convince Luna to try on her new swimsuit
- Convince Susan to try on her new swimsuit
- Borrow Daphne's robe

I tried visiting Daphne's room, never found her robe. I spoke to all the girls and got them to show off their fav swimsuit except for Daphne, who won't give me the option.

What's up with that? I checked the old official walkthroughs on YouTube and Google Docs and they're either really unclear, obsolete, or both.

Great game, kind of frustrating to get blocked like that.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Sure looks like a bug :|

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
For some reason despite all of this funding that sad crab gets they like to make you suffer and get blueballed for a few hours every single update
So I have to make anything again? That's mental. Few Hours I wish. Takes more runs to do just one chapter
Anyone has a Susan Save to share?

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
Before you complete that have either of you gotten the IMPACTFUL DECISION Achievement

Here is the sequence that I followed to earn that one:

[/Throw the bottles one at a time into the fireplace after starting or restarting the fire
Incendio + Un Peu De Repos
then
Incendio + Le Hirondelle
then
Incendio + Cherry Blues
then
Incendio + Apfelwein Liebliche
then
Incendio + Ethanol:
]
Yes I did the 'blow yourself up' thing with the fireplace first (because he kept saying throwing it in the fireplace would do...)
guess that bugged it

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
Act 1, Chapter 4: I can't for the life of me figure out what's supposed to happen. The quest is "Solve girls' meetings problem", and the next steps are:

- Convince Luna to try on her new swimsuit
- Convince Susan to try on her new swimsuit
- Borrow Daphne's robe

I tried visiting Daphne's room, never found her robe. I spoke to all the girls and got them to show off their fav swimsuit except for Daphne, who won't give me the option.

What's up with that? I checked the old official walkthroughs on YouTube and Google Docs and they're either really unclear, obsolete, or both.

Great game, kind of frustrating to get blocked like that.
well.. same here, i thought im the only one have this problem

Reactions: Heinzmonkey
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes