gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think four elements trainer characters are as good as it gets since the art is limited to what they look like in the show. Innocent Witches has no such limitation, as the only reference are real people, so they will be as good as the artist can make them, and the characters in IW do look better than the avatar ones IMO

And if we consider background and scenario it completely blows FET out of the water and any other 2D art game I know

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
True that is nor how get help but damn a least i got a respones i just have these simple questions will there be andriod version to this game

Proffmax

Apr 12, 2017
The Android version is impossible, the overall complexity of UI and some other elements make it impossible to transfer the game to the Android platform.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Ok, theres wonderful Scenes, H-Scenes nope, but the grafic is really good. I Support him, 1 Dollar and my prayer todo a sex game, actually it is not really useful but have potential. If they make really Progress i would uprise my Donor, if not i will Forget this one Dollar anyway LOL

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Ah perhaps it is 'spot on', but we are not discussing if the art is 'spot on' or not, we are discussing superior/inferior compared to each other! And as such I say that the artwork of the sex scenes in this game is superior to the ones in four elements trainer. I have enjoyed far more hours in four elements trainer than I am willing to admit to, but if we are going to talk about Avatar then 'Alternate Legend of the Avatar' have far superior art compared to 'four elements trainer', and if my memory is not fooling me, I also think that 'World Hero Trainer' has better art than 'four elements trainer'.

...And I don't have a fetish for old ladies XD Quite the opposite I might add! But all in all I like them all if they have the looks :)
I think four elements trainer characters are as good as it gets since the art is limited to what they look like in the show. Innocent Witches has no such limitation, as the only reference are real people, so they will be as good as the artist can make them, and the characters in IW do look better than the avatar ones IMO

And if we consider background and scenario it completely blows FET out of the water and any other 2D art game I know
Art always is in the eye of the beholder and all artist have earned my respect for their work. And while you might enjoy the McGonagall scene it gave nothing to me but a good laugh. FET delivers, every month, and it constantly improved, that's what matters to me. IW has to do A LOT to get me back on board, we'll see.

Ogeha

May 1, 2018
I cant rape Minerva, she dont let me take off my penis. What the f* im supposed to do?

bskuphe69

Apr 13, 2018
I cant rape Minerva, she dont let me take off my penis. What the f* im supposed to do?
You have to lower her angry bar by telling her how her look is great -> this will result in a rape event
Or You can remove her wand using your -> This will result in a Minerva that will like it more and more.
Pro tips : Once you have her wand... you can play with both of them in her holes

Reactions: Ogeha

Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
I quite like stronger emphasis on the story. But this is not a popular choice on this forum. As I was playing thru 0.1A, I felt quite invested in the issues that the prefects were facing, as well as the MC. I honestly didnt mind the lack of H-scenes in the game. I wish they sort out the storyline a bit..

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello I am somehow stuck in the game, does anyone knew if there is a current walkthrough / guide? Thanks a lot.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
The Android version is impossible, the overall complexity of UI and some other elements make it impossible to transfer the game to the Android platform.
I see thanks for the anwers so that iknow i can forget about this but next time do a replay so i know igot a anwer

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you but something seems to be wrong there. You can't talk with Hermione about the swimsuits in the clothes submenu because it never shows up with that point. Only panties. Same with Minerva. No swimsuit option ever

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Just two questions about the plot: How does the first Mcgonagall sex scene fits into the plot? It's said it was a memory but after it happens it was mentioned again.
And why some choices during the first arc (more specifically when you are trying to unlock the statue) are meaningless? Like the character either doesn't say what's written or he say the same thing for all of them.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes