iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't remember exactly what you need to do, but try summoning the girls, try talking with your portrait, try looking at the bookcase, and try looking at marcus desk, the way forward probably involves some of those
The girls can't be summoned, that's the problem.
The desk does nothing but let you train your stats, the bookcase is empty.
I eventually got the picture from Snape so i supposed the ghost by jerkin in, now I can summon one of the girls.
I apparently need pills or something to get the others, but I've no idea where I get these items from.

Minerva's scene was just too long and not that rewarding either.
I just quit it halfway though.
they put all that effort into cute witch art, then the only sex scene in the game is with a fucking pensioner.
Come on man. It doesn't matter if you give her the body of a 20 year old. She's still fucking Mcgonagall.

Click on "preferences". There should be an option that enables you to skip unseen text.
Frankly, I use that feature way too much. I've skipped more text than I've read and it's left me somewhat lost.

I don't know what's up with the rattlesnake stuff in the prologue, for example. I have no idea how or why he showed up in the office to wreck snape and insult the prefects. i assume it's a future version of my player-character or something?

I should probably replay and actually pay attention to the story, but so much of it is just utter nothing.

found saving and prefs which can't be accessed ingame.
Yes they can.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno about prefs but saving can be accessed in game.

I can summon 2 prefects (Hermione and Susan), Minerva and Snape but that's it, no clue how to advance since Snape doesn't help anything at all after giving phoenix food, sleeping pills and dust and Minerva ain't no help either since can't buy anything. Got bit further with those 2 prefects and visited in houses dorms and stalled.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when its supposed to be masturbated on that pic so helena ravenclaw comes in?

sky11

May 29, 2018
Isn't there an easy way to change a language to another language? Or do you know which folder to modify your text?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can call susan after you have talked with her mommy via fireplace. luna no idea.

how did you get others besides hermione?

macacotroll

May 15, 2018
If you want to talk to Luna, you have to talk to Snape first, ask for a sleeping pill or something, so he can provide you. You will sleep and dream about Luna, and she will begin to interact with you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i fuck minerva in the various ways? doesnt seem to be any meter or anything to go off of
you mean in beginning?

Ask snape for pictures, then use the picture on the desk.
tried that w/o results on various time of day (morning, afternoon and evening.

edit: got ravenclaw to appear when closed curtains and masturbated.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes