waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Use the 'search' function on the top of the page and apply the term "walkthrough"! ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you see required pages on prefects papers.

I got Luna's and Susan's panties but no more option to give those to hat (Hermione's and Daphne's panties I have given and talked to them with hat's advices). anything to do to advance or end of current version?

elfefe

Mar 6, 2018
I m on chapter 3, i use the apparition potion end took the two poster and magazin on the board. But Daphne don't appear ! What shall i do ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
close curtains, wank on that pic with group of girls and ghost will appear.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
How is this game coming along on it's patreon page? I can't even see anything anymore without becoming a patreon.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Captain Sad Crab greets everyone who decided to visit our port to hear the latest news of our adventures. And first, as a team, we would like to thank all those who left their comments and reviews here and in our discord channel. You help us to quickly identify stronger and weaker sides of the game, which really helps with overall development process.

This month has been full of events, which is to be expected: going through reviews, reflecting on some of our decision, fixing bugs, things in physical world… It was hard to find time to actually advance the story of the game, however we found it. We have made some additions to the structure of the game, improving the gameplay of the 4th chapter. At the same time we have moved a bit forward with overall story, removed some plot holes and made our game more enjoyable.

As we have promised previously, we have created an internal knowledge base in our game. It will become more fleshed out as we move forward. For time being, there isn’t a lot of text in it, as we are still polishing and optimising it. When we find the most optimal template, we will use it to quickly fill out the feature.

We also introduce a new “character” - Sonya who will follow you on your journey through memories. You will be able to choose how active and helpful she will be during your playthrough. In link with internal knowledge base, we introduce the achievement system and reward points for them. You will be able to spend those points to alter Sonya’s appearance. At first, options will be limited, but in time, both the number of options and the base itself will grow.

As for the non-text news, in coming weeks we plan to allow our players to look behind the curtains, when there is actually someone to peek on. Though, at first, this will be limited to only some of the girls. While it may be disappointing to most: it is an opportunity for some of you to help us optimise this part of the game, which would help us with adding the rest of the characters to it.

Some time soon, the version with the internal-knowledge base will enter alpha-testing, as we head out of the calm of the port to our further adventures. As always, it is time to move forward!

There is a gif animation of Sonya on their patreon page. Can only link it here:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why? only sex in game is early and afterwards its just wall of texts.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
why? only sex in game is early and afterwards its just wall of texts.
It does say it is text based in the tags but then it is a visual novel as opposed to a game going by the front page. It also states in tags that there is "no sexual content". I wonder if something has been lost in translation?????

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It does say it is text based in the tags but then it is a visual novel as opposed to a game going by the front page. It also states in tags that there is "no sexual content". I wonder if something has been lost in translation?????
only sexual content is that rape early (might be possible to skip) and later wanking on ghost. you could ask from wymin why those tags.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes