waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@okinawa oh for bloody sake, 7 posts above your original post there is a link to the walkthrough!! It's even on the same bloody page!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think all those objectives can be done in current version.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks likes it will be a great game. I'll stay tuned for future updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, link was re-posted very recently so check prev pages.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after you have talked to girls about their problems after getting advices from hat (and reading their papers thru and all codex pages pointing to papers) you can request their pants.

FixCrackers

Jul 9, 2018
View attachment 45486

Overview
:

Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh. But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man. His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power. He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate. We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild. The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity. And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches… It is time to raise our sails! On-wards to Hogwarts!

Updated: 2018-05-31
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1A
Developer/Publisher:
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Logs:

Download:
- - -

No walkthrough

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so we still won't get anywhere with prefects problems and quite likely not to have sex with them.

Reactions: Khada

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well it's better early to focus on systems & mechanics instead of scenes and fluffyness. Scenes and Fluffyness are easy to implement after the systems and mechanics are implemented, the other way around is much much more difficult and time consuming!

Reactions: MrBlack ✌
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes