Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sadcrab updated their patreon roadmap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To my understanding 0.1B is for 20$ backers only.

Reactions: onahymn

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
does anyone know anything about the "unsupported image format"? or how to fix it?
A bit more details could help us determine what problem are you speaking about - like a screenshot of the error in question.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
404 on
and why there are no MEGA or Torrent?
I have pasted it before, from their patreon:

Not sure why OP did not put it on the front page.

Reactions: gue5t

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
Hi,
Im new on this game. Right now im at that Point where im stuck in my Office and i have absolut now idea how i get out here. and i have no clue how i go further ahead with my missions. can someone Help?

serathepony

Oct 22, 2017
Why can't you people read the dialogues between characters and try to interact with the mechanics of the game for once :D. This game is worth it IMO ^^
Why cant people just be nice to each other? Im Sitting here since 2 hours and try to solve the problem to be honest. But thank you anyway.

Why can't you people read the dialogues between characters and try to interact with the mechanics of the game for once :D. This game is worth it IMO ^^
And Btw I read al Dialogues and i tryed every mechanics. I think my game ist just glitched or buged. I cant Call Severus anymore no matter how many days pass. Everytime when i call McG. the only option i can choose is "allow to leave".
I also have zero Items. I cant write any letters to the Concil bec. i already did. and i also cant work and Prefects Papers. bec i did that too. So what am i supposed to do? just asking for help...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Why cant people just be nice to each other? Im Sitting here since 2 hours and try to solve the problem to be honest. But thank you anyway.
IIRC:
you have to use the 4 items you receive in diffrent places of the room you are in(use the pills on the desk,dust in the fireplace,the phoenix food on the phoenix and i can't remember what was the 4th one)

Write to the council

Read all of the girl's notes to completion and then either take a picture or write in a notepad all the numbers you will receive. Talk to the hat and there will be an option to type in all the numbers so you can progress the story

painstakingly go thru each dialogue option when talking to the girls multiple times(more options are unlocked each time(it's very annoying..))

save up enough money(I think it was between 200g and 400g) and then use your broom on the window so you can leave the room and go buy a better broom in one of the locations available for visit

talk to the hat,snape,the portrait above the fireplace,the old woman in the fireplace and the other old woman that you have to use to call Daphne multiple times as you progress with the rest of the objectives to ask for stuff like "the location of the meeting room"

use the new broom on the window. twice you will be tasked with clicking on the right location at the right time so you can progress the story(they are both conversations with hermione)

if you have done all of that you should be able to talk to each of the girls and convice them to give you their panties.

Give the panties to the hat

I think that all that remains is to talk to Hermione one last time and you will get a scene with her in her swimsuit.Sadly the other 3 girls don't have a final scene.

there are many mistakes with my english but i don't care. This is the internet after all.Hopefully this helps you. Writing it was annoying.

Reactions: darkness1

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
And Btw I read al Dialogues and i tryed every mechanics. I think my game ist just glitched or buged. I cant Call Severus anymore no matter how many days pass. Everytime when i call McG. the only option i can choose is "allow to leave".
I also have zero Items. I cant write any letters to the Concil bec. i already did. and i also cant work and Prefects Papers. bec i did that too. So what am i supposed to do? just asking for help...
It's a known bug for Snape. There's no fix atm

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I got to what the walkthrough calls 'act 2, chapter four' but it seems impossible to progress.

I can't get the prefect's addresses because Marcus won't read their papers. Snape won't help until he does. I've no idea what the council or minivera want, but I seem to have no way to get them.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got to what the walkthrough calls 'act 2, chapter four' but it seems impossible to progress.

I can't get the prefect's addresses because Marcus won't read their papers. Snape won't help until he does. I've no idea what the council or minivera want, but I seem to have no way to get them.
I don't remember exactly what you need to do, but try summoning the girls, try talking with your portrait, try looking at the bookcase, and try looking at marcus desk, the way forward probably involves some of those

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Minerva's scene was just too long and not that rewarding either.

1. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much texts
2. getting in touch with snape is wayyyyyyyy to difficult
3. somehow lost access to shopping guide
4. getting into touch with prefects is wayyyyyyyyy to difficult
5. hermione sometimes comes hr before snape would appear and that way prevents snape to appear
6. figuring what to do is task itself
7. dull game
8. no saving option so player is restricted to autosaves

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
1. wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much texts
2. getting in touch with snape is wayyyyyyyy to difficult
3. somehow lost access to shopping guide
4. getting into touch with prefects is wayyyyyyyyy to difficult
5. hermione sometimes comes hr before snape would appear and that way prevents snape to appear
6. figuring what to do is task itself
7. dull game
8. no saving option so player is restricted to autosaves
the game has saving option, unless it was removed at 0.1, just click at the pensieve

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I disagree. I like the complexety. It makes playing the game feel more rewarding. The downside is the long wait time before each update. Also, I absolutely love how the 4 girls are written so far.
yea but after few hrs playing I got nowhere besides got Hermione's contact and Susan's contact and several failed Snape's meetings (thx to Hermione coming to rub phoenix) and even when I managed to talk to Snape he didn't help at all with prefects (so my guess is that I need to get their contacts).

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
yea but after few hrs playing I got nowhere besides got Hermione's contact and Susan's contact and several failed Snape's meetings (thx to Hermione coming to rub phoenix) and even when I managed to talk to Snape he didn't help at all with prefects (so my guess is that I need to get their contacts).
It makes you angry now because there are no lewd scenes with the girls. You will appreciate it in the future.

Reactions: waffel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not angry just frustrated, mostly its that nothing to do besides training and when talking to for example to hermione can't skip text.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes