May 13, 2017
Same thing. Only solution I found is Shift+S (Save) and Shift+L (Load) to skip answers that have more than 1 word.
I found the problem. Every word you use takes a try but you have only one try at hard difficulty. So there's i no legitimate way to play the game on hard.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
As far as I can see, other than one new CG (which is not +18 yet) all other things are re-used old things. This game is really one of the games that you should check every 3-5 updates, otherwise it doesn't worth it.

billy2468

May 23, 2020
does it matter what waifu we choose? are there extra/more scenes depenginf if we choose hermione or daphne, or all the scenes still the same

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
The last time i played the only worth wile scene was the Ginny BJ so what is new and is it worth my time ( sex or BJ)?

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
how do you do the "grab hermione's reference design swimsuit "s" for the other 3 girls"? because every time i try to put the new swimsuit's onto the ropes . they already have them... kinda stuck

Last edited:

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
I have a doubt. What are the Advanced animations, do you have any examples? What is the difference with the base game?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Add me to that list because i did so as well! But to be clear the game is not over. But they claimed to end the game by 2020. Yet another lie and the reason why so many ex patreons are here. But on the game itself i won't comment. I just keep reading ^^
I like your name. I kinda killed you in Final Fantasy XV

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Add me to that list because i did so as well! But to be clear the game is not over. But they claimed to end the game by 2020. Yet another lie and the reason why so many ex patreons are here. But on the game itself i won't comment. I just keep reading ^^
I suggest reading my review then. It covers the whole "game"

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I have a doubt. What are the Advanced animations, do you have any examples? What is the difference with the base game?
It adds animation to the game. Not worth using, at the moment. Heavy and slow, not many animations yet.

Prefer to wait for 0.7A, since they are building a new version of ren'py engine which will apply with live2d(search google for live2d). Or you can try their demo of applied live2d animation for 20$ ->

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes