DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the mac version: it doesn't even start. So, i don't even have a report log. Does anyone else has this problem on Mac?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I decided to take a day off to read a Novel and saw this one. But I read so much negativity in the comment selection that I no longer know what to think. After all, is it worth taking my day off time to play this one? (Although it sounds like a joke, I'm serious. :v)

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
I decided to take a day off to read a Novel and saw this one. But I read so much negativity in the comment selection that I no longer know what to think. After all, is it worth taking my day off time to play this one? (Although it sounds like a joke, I'm serious. :v)

The last time I played this (a few years ago XD), it was just going from one point to another, doing something and seeing only a girl undressing (but I bet it hasn't changed much :V)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
does this mean this is the last version of the game?
No, that means it's the last version of this version (there will be no more updates for 0.6, the next one will be 0.7). If it was the last version of the game, it would say 1.0 completed.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The last time I played this (a few years ago XD), it was just going from one point to another, doing something and seeing only a girl undressing (but I bet it hasn't changed much :V)
Shit, what a shame, I like Potter's guy movie and got some nostalgia from this one. (since probably has more than 3y I don't watch a movie :v) But I think I'll go for Corrupted Kingdoms. (Thanks for the reply!)

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes