zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Im having issues with the new Hermione minigame, it does not let me click more than one word even if the answer is two words.

Edit: Dont play it on hard, youll lose no matter what if given a two part answer. It counts every part of the word as an attempt, and you have one on hard. Medium and Easy work because they give you enough attempts.
Will fix in 0.6.1F hotfix, maybe next week.

Nonsense200

Oct 5, 2020
Final, like "the game is done, there is nothing more to do and it is ready to be send to game magazines for a final review"

Or final like "This is the best version 6.0 I can bring. There is no 6.1 nor a 6.2 coming anymore. The next final will be 7.0final".

?
the latter if I'm understanding the numbering,
they're working on it, very, very slowly and with a really bad asset pipeline/control.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations, you will have to start anew. Welcome to hell club, meetings are on Thursdays
yeah this is why i wait for that sweet 100% persistent file because i can play for 3 h without saving cause monke dumb no save just to lose whole save to some softlock shit

KirizukA

Feb 5, 2020
I stucked at Act 1 Chapter 5 where i have to discuss Helena with Amelia, Snape and Minerva, but i can't find Amelia anywhere, i didn't met her before and i think i checked every corner in game, can someone help me with that pls?

Mar 18, 2019
I stucked at Act 1 Chapter 5 where i have to discuss Helena with Amelia, Snape and Minerva, but i can't find Amelia anywhere, i didn't met her before and i think i checked every corner in game, can someone help me with that pls?
You have to throw the orange powder onto the fire in your office while it's lit.

Reactions: KirizukA

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Congratulations, you will have to start anew. Welcome to hell club, meetings are on Thursdays
Thankfully they actually managed to make things somewhat less obtuse in the latest update. The game is still crammed full of bad game design, but it's a little more manageable now.

Honestly wasn't expecting there to be actual Hermione content in this update. Makes me almost, **almost**, have faith that the next update will be worth it.

scemo8

Apr 20, 2018
Don't know why, but after i tried this game on my redmi note 9 pro my screen started to have issue.. vertical lines, wich for a moment i thinked it was the game, after some minutes i had some display bleed too... I'm not saying it was this game fault... but i wanted to know if anyone else had some similar problem :eek:

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
If you guys have any suggestions and ideas or bug reports. May DM me and I will tell the Devs directly.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
uhm i wonder if this game include any real sex scene with any of the character beside the granny of the prologue? thanks for any answer or walktrough, i dont mind if you spoiler me

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes