0.6.1A Mac (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Android - MEGA
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) - MEGA
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 742277
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 742278
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 742280
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
:cool:
1609767961384.png

Added both saves and persistent files to /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/.
Everything is locked for me still. What am I doing wrong?

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
It's a bug with the current version and the new scenes. You can't even start Act 5 Chapter 2 (sonya body error) without having started Act 5 Ch 1. If you try to play Book of Runes from the gallery, you need a persistent file that's actually played through the scene to be able to select a Phase and a Waifu, but even then, it plays Phase 1 every time. They'll have a hotfix and animations in a couple days. By all accounts playing the game normally works.
Oh... thanx for info.

Zingerelli

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 970798

Added both saves and persistent files to /AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/.
Everything is locked for me still. What am I doing wrong?
Well, here's the solution

persistent file 0.6.1a [only Extra Memories]

DANGER: Gallery will be empty

For Win:
1. put in ..\game\saves
2. Delete folder %APPDATA%\RenPy\Innocent-Witches-0-6-4
3. Run game

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Greetings, my fellow sex-scene waiters. So, how its going? Did they managed to add any sex this time? After all, their salary increased by ~3k per month. :KEK:

Reactions: crustlord12

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Quest says i need to engage Xandria in Azkaban, how do i get there?

Also, the girl you choose to date can you ever do anything other than talk about school and the castle? You have a flirt option but it always pisses them off

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So I played through (again)
- plot is streamlined but it's still way too much text
- achievements are broken
- Hermione's new scene is good but we should be far further with her
- wheel of luck is atrocious, 20 times kiss, action and talk each vs 2 times undress and 1(!!!) time alcohol and special each. (on easy mode)
They're on a good way but if feels like the Star Citizen of lewd games.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Quest says i need to engage Xandria in Azkaban, how do i get there?

Also, the girl you choose to date can you ever do anything other than talk about school and the castle? You have a flirt option but it always pisses them off
Click on the save point, then when the save book opens click on the blue crystal hanging from the bottom of the book. That will port you back to Akzadoodle.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
- plot is streamlined but it's still way too much text
I think the issue is the lack of early content. Add a proper mermaid scene along with some images to the abandoned wing toilet event, maybe even some pictures of the girls bathing during the swimsuit spy thingy and would be far more bearable. Could even have and brothel visit in hogwards. Instead of puting more art they spent a lot of time changing the plot creating unavoidable inconsistances (like Luna's deam event answers that depended in taking care of all girls issues and not just the Waifu).

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I think the issue is the lack of early content. Add a proper mermaid scene along with some images to the abandoned wing toilet event, maybe even some pictures of the girls bathing during the swimsuit spy thingy and would be far more bearable. Could even have and brothel visit in hogwards. Instead of puting more art they spent a lot of time changing the plot creating unavoidable inconsistances (like Luna's deam event answers that depended in taking care of all girls issues and not just the Waifu).
What about Nola and Ginny? The Ginny scene imo is the best so far.

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
I completed the main missions of the second act, chapter 1, but I had some options to do and I did not advance the chapter, because the message appeared that I could go on later. But how do you proceed to advance the story now? Is there no option on how to proceed if you have denied that automatic message?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes