cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Final after 4 years? And still few adult content ... right? After the art I thought the dev is gonna be serious with his creation. I was wrong and disappointed.
0.6Final not final version and at this rate actual final version will come out after few years and by then sex with girls will be their graduation present. started nicely but after saves not working between versions (and apparently still not working) this went down the drain. basic gameplay is talk, talk and even more talk to girls and snape etc and do something else occasionally.

Katsurooo

Nov 23, 2020
Why i can't manage to start the last (3rd) part of "the book of rune" study with Hermione? I actually have it as a option to- "Let's continue studying the runes ... but after i click it nothing happend, just send me back. Is it still in development or is it bugging?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Why i can't manage to start the last (3rd) part of "the book of rune" study with Hermione? I actually have it as a option to- "Let's continue studying the runes ... but after i click it nothing happend, just send me back. Is it still in development or is it bugging?
she'll come the next day

Reactions: Katsurooo

noway

May 14, 2017
Can anyone post the hermione handjob scene?
This is actually a good test for the renpy layered image reconstructor I finally finished writing in python:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpy2anim-renpy-layered-image-reconstruction.70675/

It took me about 2 min to make the image with the available assets, so I do not know if this is the scene from the game, but it was faster than adding clothes :devilish:
hermione_handjob.png

I assume this was when she still thought she could win the strip poker round:
hermione_drink.png

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Bug, she will appear in a couple days, hotfix is coming.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
to be honest, it seems to me that Hermione is not like herself in these scenes. the style of the models is too different.
Different angle, and the artist gets better over time. So original Hermione was drawn years ago based on WT... It won't always look the *exact* same, but we try.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hermione looks close enough, but I think the actual issue is in the eyes, something about her expression is off. I think it might be due to how she doesn't look her usual somewhat innocent self, she looks almost predatory. Eyes are a little more angular, nose is less round, she looks "hungry" for lack of a better word. She's like 90% right, there's just something about her face that's off and I think it's her expression.

Reactions: crustlord12

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Different angle, and the artist gets better over time. So original Hermione was drawn years ago based on WT... It won't always look the *exact* same, but we try.
hi Joe, happy new Year, hope all is well. I do recall you stating some time ago that your time with IW will be limited, can you please share with the non paying crowd here how long that will be? Personally, I do hope you will stay forever, as the game much improved since you took the creative helm.

jumel78

Apr 16, 2020
How do you fix the traceback.txt error ? it says mine had a problem while running game_preferences

May 21, 2018
So I tried the game with walkthrough and maybe I missed a step but I can't get the nuts for the phoenix? Also helena... I was able to get out of office with the old broom and have filch repair it. But that's it.

Dec 6, 2020
Has anyone got a save file from 06 final the end of act 2 chapter 1? The scene with daphne when she cums freezes and I cant get passed it even though I've done everything else.

noway

May 14, 2017
Hermione looks close enough, but I think the actual issue is in the eyes, something about her expression is off. I think it might be due to how she doesn't look her usual somewhat innocent self, she looks almost predatory. Eyes are a little more angular, nose is less round, she looks "hungry" for lack of a better word. She's like 90% right, there's just something about her face that's off and I think it's her expression.
I guess it depends how far corrupted she is, this was how she would look at the end of her path in Witch Trainer.
Maybe something like this is more appropriate if you see her in a less corrupted state:
hermione_handjob_innocent.png

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Real great drawings... but still unplayable for me. I missed something in the mechanism.
Stuck in the office, a repaired broomstick to go only in the ghost wing, lot of meeting with Minerva McGonagall (just to see a boob), unable to progress in Daphne problems...

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes