Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I guess it depends how far corrupted she is, this was how she would look at the end of her path in Witch Trainer.
Maybe something like this is more appropriate if you see her in a less corrupted state:
View attachment 975066
Corruption does not apply here as you do not really change the personalities of the girls in this.

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys, im having some trouble with act 2 chapter 1, light path

1) i seem to be stuck with daphne as my waifu, i don't get the " About your progress... " option
2) progress with hermione is also stuck, can't do the light path option with her, constantly says to tutor other girls first... i did them all (except daphnee i guess...)
3) shower scenes seem buggy, the normal scene had an invisible model for 3 of the girls, and one of the bonus scenes was stuck on the initial picture for the entire scene.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Corruption does not apply here as you do not really change the personalities of the girls in this.
Wait... corruption isn't about changing personalities, but expanding their minds and making them comfortable with naughty things.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Different angle, and the artist gets better over time. So original Hermione was drawn years ago based on WT... It won't always look the *exact* same, but we try.
Hi Joe.
It's nice to see you around again. I hope the holidays treated you well. Keep up the good work and here's hoping the next release is a good one.

Reactions: fasefive

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
hi Joe, happy new Year, hope all is well. I do recall you stating some time ago that your time with IW will be limited, can you please share with the non paying crowd here how long that will be? Personally, I do hope you will stay forever, as the game much improved since you took the creative helm.
This is a really hard thing to gauge, while on the one hand, I don't want to be obligated; there is the other hand where I let people down. I have extended my limits and will do so again. My limitations that I set upon myself shall always be an attempt to better the game. How that happens is a matter of chance in many ways.

I think this latest release strikes the right balance of my involvement. Not to sound overly political, but I want to make sure we get the best result. Are my ideas always the best? I think so, but that isn't a universal truth. There are fresh ideas, a new engine capable of new ideas. Will I forget the game? No. I will stay around as long as the team allows it.

Loco

Apr 30, 2017
Running into problems where I cant continue with Elder Wand Puzzle. Markings clearly say only number 3 should be open but then MC keeps telling me he got it wrong.

Secondly, when trying to purchase more of Sonya's outfits I am being told that I don't have enough "credits" (forgot what it is called) so cant continue with unlocking Sonya's wardrobe either.
I just found the problem.

You have to do all the process.

Open and close number 1
Open and close number 2
Open number 3
Open and close number 4
Open and close number 5

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
This is a really hard thing to gauge, while on the one hand, I don't want to be obligated; there is the other hand where I let people down. I have extended my limits and will do so again. My limitations that I set upon myself shall always be an attempt to better the game. How that happens is a matter of chance in many ways.

I think this latest release strikes the right balance of my involvement. Not to sound overly political, but I want to make sure we get the best result. Are my ideas always the best? I think so, but that isn't a universal truth. There are fresh ideas, a new engine capable of new ideas. Will I forget the game? No. I will stay around as long as the team allows it.
Having a multiple writer/designer would be good though. I've seen the commercial virtual novels they are most likely separate the schema. For example.

1610091901828.png

I think the Russian team would be good for designing a grinding system (Big Brother/ Dark Silver) While American is good to design sex scenes (Summertime Saga/ DarkCookie). I don't talk about stereotypes since each individual is different. But in general from what I've seen.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think the Russian team would be good for designing a grinding system (Big Brother/ Dark Silver)
I'm sorry, most grinding systems are too grindy, especially in the case of BB. Most of those grinds were just a one-and-done as well. I'd rather have a series of event grinds instead of stat grinds (something like Power Vacuum by What? Why? Games).

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
In Daphne's mini-game I can see her do something with her face but how can I guess the color correctly? (I used the x-ray vision the first time but it has a long cooldown period)

Reactions: F9Zoney

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In Daphne's mini-game I can see her do something with her face but how can I guess the color correctly? (I used the x-ray vision the first time but it has a long cooldown period)
Eyes signal, you need to talk to the painting in your room about the hint and either remember it or write it down and when playing with her taking notice where her eyes move

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rama999

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! And save right before you call her over to play that game just in case you done goofed and had to restart again, even with the hint I'm sometime fail to guess her panty color and reload the save again

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes