girls_changing.show_all(hermi)
girls_changing.show_all(susan)
girls_changing.show_all(ginny)
girls_changing.show_all(macgon)
girls_changing.show_all(luna)
Other console stuff:
Code:
persistent.act2_reached = True
minigames.drinking_game.unlock_all_recipes()
I'm too lazy to read through everything. Have fun testing or decompiling the rpyc files and reading through the code
how do you enable the console without unren?

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
oh man, i got recommended to come here from an old post and i was quite hyped to see something from Harry Potter and the art style of equivalent (or even better) compared to Akabur's Witch Trainer. But sadly after going through the reviews, I don't think I will be going through the shit that this game has to throw at me. And bad safe engine? Damn i came here to fap, not to train my clicking speed lmao.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
oh man, i got recommended to come here from an old post and i was quite hyped to see something from Harry Potter and the art style of equivalent (or even better) compared to Akabur's Witch Trainer. But sadly after going through the reviews, I don't think I will be going through the shit that this game has to throw at me. And bad safe engine? Damn i came here to fap, not to train my clicking speed lmao.
ya fuck this game... I gave up on it!

until the devs really solve this issue... or someone provides an ACTUAL comprehensive walkthrough, cheats, save, etc.

I wasted many hours on it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game even with very high quality arts it wasn't a good quick fap material at all, unless you had to play and going through quest after quest and complete lot of demanding each girls giving you AND SAVE BEFORE THE HOT SCENES or going to the Gallery for "cold fap" later. Don't know if every scenes you unblock was worth it or not, but 1 thing for sure we all are masochist for playing this game

Reactions: Jarul and DedL0l

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
ya fuck this game... I gave up on it!

until the devs really solve this issue... or someone provides an ACTUAL comprehensive walkthrough, cheats, save, etc.

I wasted many hours on it
damn, I have been trying to get persistent files and saves for the past half an hour. I decided to give it a try but welp, my roaming appdata doesnt have renpy in it (my files are on a separate disc) so idk man. I really LIKE TO FAP TO THE BEAUTIFUL DRAWINGS BUT HOLY SHIT THE GRIND THAT PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN IS REALLY SUBSTANTIAL

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
idk whether can anyone help me. My renpy games are all on a separate disk and not on C:/. I did a search on my D:/ for %AppData% but it didnt find anything aside from a unity game within steam files. I tried inserting the latest persistent file I can find here at the one location in game/save but game still came out like new. Call me lazy but from what I heard, grinding for this game does not reward it but I want to see what lies behind these walls of "censorship" lmao

Reactions: jack6110123

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
idk whether can anyone help me. My renpy games are all on a separate disk and not on C:/. I did a search on my D:/ for %AppData% but it didnt find anything aside from a unity game within steam files. I tried inserting the latest persistent file I can find here at the one location in game/save but game still came out like new. Call me lazy but from what I heard, grinding for this game does not reward it but I want to see what lies behind these walls of "censorship" lmao
IIRC appdata should ALWAYS be found on your OS drive.
It's hidden by default do you need to show hidden folders, or navigate directly by adding it in your folder browseras C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
damn, I have been trying to get persistent files and saves for the past half an hour. I decided to give it a try but welp, my roaming appdata doesnt have renpy in it (my files are on a separate disc) so idk man. I really LIKE TO FAP TO THE BEAUTIFUL DRAWINGS BUT HOLY SHIT THE GRIND THAT PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN IS REALLY SUBSTANTIAL
I know right? The grind and quest demand was extremely repeatable and horrendous that it make me- a guy that actually like grinding stuff screamed "THIS IS INSANE" and stop playing after doing like 6-10 hours of the same stuff again and again only unblock like 3 tease scenes. Honestly to say, I go around and playing lot of other sandbox games and saw many complains about "too grinding" but when compare to those games this one take the cake because those games at least giving you decent rewards and the grind wasn't even a quarter that bad and hard...Specially the minigame part....

May 21, 2018
Question: I have unlocked first date with waifu.. I tried to ask her out again but the choices don't change. IS that a bug or I need to advance the other quests first?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
"Updated old bugs and added several new ones " That's just evil, at the very least they acknowledge about bugs

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
To better increase my perception training, what is the thing I can do to help me concentrate?
Edit: I got it. Here are all 4 stat boosters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

diggyniggy

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry if this was posted already but what values do I have to change to level up brutality and all that? In the console I mean.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes