May 21, 2018
So, the wheel of fortune is a nice addition. It really lets Hermione go deeper into the rabbit hole and into the cavern of lust. Daphne and Luna are already there, just going in and out when they want to.

pixel1

Apr 27, 2019
Why would he care about what kids throwing tantrums are screeching about? It's his game, the only people he needs to keep happy are his Patrons, and if his Patrons aren't happy, they can just unsubcribe from him - his loss. People scream for and at everything here, if developers cared every time, they'd just end up shooting themselves in the head.
its all about balance too greed and content when some one not doing this make peeps angry so negative comment can be positive for Game maker if 1 game get a lot same negative comment could help game maker for create beter game

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
im trying to figure the same thing out, cept my sonya is bugged and if i try to upgrade it says i have to buy clothes to unlock but everything is purchased in the first level. deleted everything i can find, my only guess at this point is the zip file that was uploaded is bugged itself

edit: duh.... check the game data tab in options, you can reset everything there.
My memories bugged out and didn't want to register. I found it myself too, after a few hours of frustration.

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
In the 0.6 final I had the same issue with Daphne. Trying to figure out if I can use the save to continue or if I need to download the save. Updating to the 0.6.2 and seeing if I can pass it.

boicakein

Jul 30, 2017
So what exact scenes have advanced animations on them? It seems to me the only one that has advanced animations is the susan scene of her getting spanked...

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
How do you buy the abilities from stats page?
Wait until they're unlocked by the story.
You get points for them by leveling up your skills. In the current version it is not possible to buy everything even if you unlock it all.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Some Patreon news.

Hello there!

It's time for sharing with you some of the information about what's planned for the next version (0.7-alpha). We've also updated the roadmap. Finally, in the next post we'll include a preview for one of the upcoming locations - The Library!

Now, let's get to the meat of the matter. As you've probably noticed, the main plot in the last versions has almost stopped progressing while we were focused on polishing and fixing the existing content, alongside with several sweet additions we've made in the final iteration (0.6-final). But it's about to change with the release of the next version of the game.

This time, we've decided to focus most of the resources onto making the main plot deeper and more mysterious, partly resembling the events in HP books and movies. In order to achieve this we've had to modify the existing plot so that the events are more meaningful and don't just happen without any lead-up, like some of them do in the current plot. And while the current plot is fine we feel that it can be more interesting and close to the HP books and movies we all love, that's why we've decided to adjust it one last time.

So what exactly will be changed and how will it even work you ask? The good news is that we've got it covered already. The whole script of the game was already modified, and it will be changed and implemented gradually in parallel with the new additions. These changes will be demonstrated in the next version of the game, and we will of course adjust things based on the feedback of our players.

The update will utilize the Potions Class location that we showed you quite a while ago, alongside with two new ones that we will tell you more about during the following weeks. Several new characters will appear in the game as well. We also plan to add three new plot-related minigames to make things more interactive.

And of course, it's not only about the plot, right? The new version will have new sexy interactions with the existing characters as well as with the ones that will be introduced during the story. This will include interactions with characters' idle poses and miniatures, and, as always, a CG scene.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes