TheRebel

May 7, 2017
guys im new in this game and when i try to enter the abandon wing i got msg i only have one potion.
and i got the thing from board how can i enter the abandon wing please im stucked
I have exactly the same problem in the current version.
Is there a special day time to fly to the abandon wing? Or can i get more then one potion somehow?

Ah its solved.... Simply a problem with the language translation. You need to use the broken broom on the window, not the potion....

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
To complete each section: ALL of the segments of pipe MUST be connected to another piece of pipe within the same section, some of the ends may be unattached... & there must be a connection to BOTH the Reservoir & the Statue

There will NOT be any connections between sections and the path between the Icons & Statue will be colored as follows:

Intelect - BLUE
Brutality - RED
Perception - Green
Control - Yellow

Once each path is complete, there will be a scene with one of the girls. Then you will be able to work on the path for the next reservoir.

buff

May 29, 2017
The art in this game is *so* fucking good (the splash screen with Daphne in wet panties is amazing), but I can't do this any more. I made it to the start of chapter 5 but it is SUCH a fucking grind of the worst sort-- confusing and frustrating. Fuck this.

Reactions: Weimn

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm, even with the 'full' persistence file from the game dev's and their save, or the one from a player who completed everything, the Memories still only show maybe 20% of the events.

Anyone an idea on how to fix this to ALL memories are unlocked and viewable?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Still, I dont understand how to get out of the office
Act 1 : Broom > drag it to the open window (If i recall correctly), In act 2, owl Snape unofficially and have a drink, ask about getting out
phoenix food will be in inventory in act 2, and is overall pretty pointless.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes