Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
so are final just like the final version of 6.4 ? i looked at the changelog its seems like that, i hope it is just actually a name

Oct 26, 2017
so are final just like the final version of 6.4 ? i looked at the changelog its seems like that, i hope it is just actually a name
Hint is in the 0. There is is a zero in front of 6.4 --> 0.6.4.f So no it is Final just for this iteration of beta.

This is often asked questions maybe put in OP
Maybe add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jiznic

Sep 26, 2020
T

True man i completed the game and its so fucking grindy.The amount of grind in this game is not worth the content and its not even fun.
Mirthal game has a good balance between mini games and content. And the updates are big. And the team are only 3 people, used to be 2.

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
Daphne just killed me :D Sofia best girl btw <3
the only thing i dont like is the save only in the office.
and some of the quests take to long.
an advice before going to act 2 get like 2k gold because u gonna need it.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Guys, I have problem decrypting Ginny's diary. When I use legilimency I see red object like box of some kind but I need to know full name :) Anyone know what it is?
Greetings.

Does anyone knows the answer to this, is some sort of purple ball like object

Thanks in advance.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Hint is in the 0. There is is a zero in front of 6.4 --> 0.6.4.f So no it is Final just for this iteration of beta.

This is often asked questions maybe put in OP
Maybe add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah thats what i thought a lot people got scared of getting cockblocked , i was too i mean i want to fuck luna

• Red Heart
Reactions: stal1234
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes