Nov 30, 2019
I talked with Amelia and clicked ''Helena Inquiry'' but she don't handed me the old newspaper like says in the walkthrough, marcus said that i have to get in better terms with susan but i never saw this chick before, where i can find her?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I talked with Amelia and clicked ''Helena Inquiry'' but she don't handed me the old newspaper like says in the walkthrough, marcus said that i have to get in better terms with susan but i never saw this chick before, where i can find her?
Susan is one of the four main girls, how could you get so far in the game and never see her!?? For the record she's the Hufflepuff prefect.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
I'm playing on a tablet, the game keeps crashing, no error message or anything, help please

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
I know this probably isn't the place to ask, but the closest I can think of. Are there any "Vanilla" play as Harry Potter and get a Harem game through love routes? All I've seen are playing as odd characters, corruption, NTR etc.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I know this probably isn't the place to ask, but the closest I can think of. Are there any "Vanilla" play as Harry Potter and get a Harem game through love routes? All I've seen are playing as odd characters, corruption, NTR etc.
I would say this is the exact place to ask that question. This game is more like a visual novel - that's what the VN in the header for this thread stands for. So instead of branching paths, you play the game to achieve certain milestones to move the story forward. You can miss some scenes by not playing 'right', but there aren't any totally different story arcs.

Brathak

May 31, 2017
How can I unlock in the Wardrobe the last purple piece? Everything is already unlocked, but only one purple not. There are ??? and it says "Available in Prologue and Act 1".
Any idea?

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I think I may have run into a bug. I'm supposed to summon Helena to help me with the prefect's meeting, but every time I try to use the photo on the desk it doesn't work.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes