Maestro342

May 14, 2020
Is there a way to modify a randomness of a Game of Chance? I want to complete it but I keep getting the same 4 or 5 sets that I already saw. Even with reloads.

Reactions: sailboat

longsuns2906

Jan 21, 2021
Help me this part, im stuck

• Make a copy of Hermione's swimsuit for other 3 girls >
  • Put these new versions on the ropes in corresponding dorms

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys can someone share save with Daphne as the main girl at the beggining od act 2 or at the very end of act 1?

ajajaa

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys can you tell me is there any quality sex scene with girls in this game or is there only with the teacher? I've played one or two hours so far and all i have seen is some silly teasing scene or fingering luna

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys can you tell me is there any quality sex scene with girls in this game or is there only with the teacher? I've played one or two hours so far and all i have seen is some silly teasing scene or fingering luna
yes but in act 2 ot last chapter of act1? somewhere there

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There is one sex scene of decent quality with Daphne, though her proportions are a little borked.

Reactions: jan.spam

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
What'about android?

Reactions: dingodileslim

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Didn´t played latest releases - how it is with Susan Bones ? Can we corrupt her or not ? :( She looks like perfect toy to play ...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Didn´t played latest releases - how it is with Susan Bones ? Can we corrupt her or not ? :( She looks like perfect toy to play ...
How far back are you? As she hasn't received any additional content of much merit since her update about a year ago. You can spank her... that's about it. Each girl is getting an update focused on them and the next few months will focus on Hermione and I think Susan or Luna gets focused on after Hermione.

Reactions: paragan
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes