mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
The game looks really good and I understand that since it is still worked on there are bugs...but if you are going to release something this way there needs to be some content to keep fans engaged. Maybe do what the Something Unlimited devs started doing where they just focus on completing a character each update? (correct me if I’m wrong).

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Is this game any good? I hated this dev for ripping off Akabur and then building up a ton of hype for a game with no content. So I never gave it a chance. Is it worth playing at this 0.7 version?

It's so frustrating that they're bringing in $20,000 in a month on patreon and Aka, the OG, is only around $5000. Doesn't feel deserved.
First thing, Akabur gave consent for using his models in other games, IIRC correctly, so nothing shady here. Though that's true, the developers are very slow with providing content. Right now all models and scenes are original and are not copied from Akabur, for what is worth. Still, the amount they earn too much considering the speed of developmenth

Dacot9

Jun 8, 2019
They dev usually have issues with Android version. Android ports were rarely introduced for previous versions

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Fuck.. these reviews.
It's either one star - worst blueballz trainer sim ever made (tho art is fucking top notch), or five stars - best trainer sim ever made (tho minigames suck and you gotta grind.. a lot).

Which one is it people?

20210412_175349.jpg

Last edited:

ikferes

Dec 20, 2019
Fuck.. these reviews.
It's either one star - worst blueballz trainer sim ever made (tho art is fucking top notch), or five stars - best trainer sim ever made (tho minigames suck and you gotta grind.. a lot).

Which one is it people?

View attachment 1139008
The game is slow, but it was even slower in early builds, imo the game is ok (Art is top noch, no doubt) but only has one sex scene and about 10 more sexual scenes/mini games, in reality the game is not a trainer, more like a point and click adventure with stages and quests. Also no sex scene with Hermione yet SMH.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 5, in <module>
File "game/options.rpy", line 75, in _execute_python_hide
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'main_theme'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/options.rpy", line 5, in <module>
File "game/options.rpy", line 75, in _execute_python_hide
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'main_theme'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Innocent Witches 0.7.0-alpha
Mon Apr 12 23:59:52 2021

hebloodwolf

Mar 17, 2019
If you played old version and you came here to see kinky business, it does not worth of your time guys. We need to wait the next big update unfortunately. (I played whole 'new' act btw.)

Reactions: lalapopoland

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
so there is actually no new scene since this is just the alpha? i guess its gonna be like every 13days new updated till final ? again ?

btw to people who just want memories go to their site download their persisten data
then go to your windowssearch type run (or click windows + r button ) then type %appdata% go to roaming/renpy/innocent witches 0 7 0 delete persistent data
put your new persistent data
then go to your innocent witches save data delete the persistent data put the new one
pasting the persistent data will not unlock the memories

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes