HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
My problem with the focus on Minerva is that for the character to work they had to massively redesign her, she doesn't resemble the incarnation in the books and moves in the slightest. Each character gets a certain amount of redesign, best example being that Hermione is a busty bombshell in the game, but at least they still resemble themselves. Minerva may as well be the granddaughter of the actual character because she looks decades younger than she should. She's an OC wearing the name of the actual character and to me that's a problem since A) outside of the one guy on here the focus of the game should be on the actual characters, and B) it's not even a good redesign.
I dunno, I barely seen the movies not the books, and people say that description of Hermione doesn't come to be enough to imagine if is caucasian or black, some strongly suspect that she is actually black and a black actress was taken to performed the character.
I only know the books and not the movies, but besides being a bit overwhelmed by the load of creatures only she sees luna is actually quite smart and overly pervert coming onto MC strongly from the beginning. Ginny is just a slut without depth and generelly everyone besides Hermione acts just like a tipically horny teenager instead of what the books suggest about the characters. Even Susan, she just supresses it because she is ashamed of her body for no reason. And don't even get me started on Ron...They didn't really take the already existing characters into strong consideration. I am just happy that Harry isn't in the game. Daniel Radcliffe killed that dude for me.
Harry is part of the game, he appears in the prologue at entrance of the school. MC see him at the rooftop in the entrance, but the guy is ret*rded...

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
whoa... i just took a look at the devs update site... and WTF? "this content is available for 20$ tier patrons"
someone asks when the update/bugfix will be available for lower tier patrons and the answer is "wait for news"
i tend to give indie devs a loooot of leeway but this is just snobby behaviour...
first they break the game completely (sending your first owl makes it crash) and then they have the nerve to make the fucking BUGFIX only available to those who dump 20$ or more?
next thing they'll introduce fucking lootboxes...

and that ladies and gentlemen is the reason piracy is en vouge right now...
You do realise that 0.7A is only available to $20 Supporters, why would they hand out a bugfix to a version not offered to lower tiers.

The shitty thing is you pay the $20 tier for access to an alpha with most of the content missing, the beta is for $10 or $5 or whatever, and the F version is free. But they add content to the Beta and Final. So you pay $200 - £240 dollars a year for 1 update spread over 9 months.

It's not bullying, it's poor design and management. There is only so long they can cleave to the tidying up the code of the previous administrations efforts.

yourdadisawanker

Jul 7, 2020
You do realise that 0.7A is only available to $20 Supporters, why would they hand out a bugfix to a version not offered to lower tiers.

The shitty thing is you pay the $20 tier for access to an alpha with most of the content missing, the beta is for $10 or $5 or whatever, and the F version is free. But they add content to the Beta and Final. So you pay $200 - £240 dollars a year for 1 update spread over 9 months.

It's not bullying, it's poor design and management. There is only so long they can cleave to the tidying up the code of the previous administrations efforts.
No the Bugfix is for the version that is freely available to everyone. Look at the title of this thread '0.7.0alpha'. The game is completely broken right now and only 20 dollar patrons can play right now. This is just stupid because they broke the game in the last update and now they only give you the fix if you pay 20 dollars. That is just dumb and greedy. I know they say that patrons get the update earlier, but this is a hot fix to a game breaking bug. Come on

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019

We are talking about a fucking BUG FIX on a release that is COMPLETELY unplayable, what the fuck are you even attempting, making excuses for them. This is disgusting behavior

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
We are talking about a fucking BUG FIX on a release that is COMPLETELY unplayable, what the fuck are you even attempting, making excuses for them. This is disgusting behavior
TLDR: ANYONE paying less than $20 a month has to pirate the game, and so will need to pirate the bug fix
*edit* the guy asking about lower tier was asking when the game would be released, not the bug fix. Dev says wait for news. Standoffish, yes, but like 3 clicks show you the excuse they use as a release road map... version a for $20, b for what $10 or $5 and F for free.

yes a bug fix for a game that lower tiers don't have legitimate access to. The guys who can get it legit by paying $20 can get the fix. Lower tiers have to pirate it currently.

Their release behaviour is bad enough, direct your ire at that, and not a non issue.

Christ, talk about being angry for the sake of it, like a pirate site holds any more weight than a dev decides to give it.
I mean it would be fucking nuts to release a bug fix for free to everyone, then be like yeah, that fix only works for the version you have to pony up for or pirate.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
No the Bugfix is for the version that is freely available to everyone. Look at the title of this thread '0.7.0alpha'. The game is completely broken right now and only 20 dollar patrons can play right now. This is just stupid because they broke the game in the last update and now they only give you the fix if you pay 20 dollars. That is just dumb and greedy. I know they say that patrons get the update earlier, but this is a hot fix to a game breaking bug. Come on
Freely available on a Pirate Site... you do you realise how this works right....

0.7A and 0.7.1A have never been free in the short week since release. Hence why some good soul leaked it to here, a Pirate Site. Check back like 5 pages, and you'll see people asking for 0.7 to be leaked.
If you don't get that then there is no point going further forward because it would be like trying to explain fire to a dude in a coma

Reactions: HarryFlash

lasttrolley

Apr 24, 2019
I think the initial thread should not offer a 0.7.0 link
this is dishonest
the only way to play an unbugged version of this game is to pay the 20$ patreon

just give back the free 0.6.5 version to DL
or warn people they will not be able to play this 0.7.0
( or leak a 0.7.1 link ^^ )

Thought I had a copy of the zipped file. Turns out I don't, but you can get 6.5 Final here:

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
I don't know why but this shit doesn't run on any of my devices, my tab(lenovo with latest Android and 4gb ram), my pc(running windows and Linux), my Mac, nothing. What yhe hell am I doing wrong here?

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
Is there an asset rip anywhere?

idk if it’s already been asked for
So an asset rip is tricky for this game, each character is made up of multiple layers/pieces so to get anything viewable a person would need to rip the assets, then piece them all back together in an editor like photoshop or maybe GIMP.

Though at this point that might actually be less work than getting to the fap images in the current version of the game :p

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes