buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Help?

can't get Luna bedroom scene to work. he keeps asking to get a "raincheck" to change combination on the door. But I did put the number on the desk correctly 982? nothing happens.

Reactions: earlgreyteaa

Openil

Apr 19, 2019
for some reason this dont work for me.... i have replaced the appdata folder and the game folder with the file and no gallery is shown :(
I deleted the appdata file and put it in just the saves and it worked, worth noting it's not actually the "Gallery" it's the "Memories" the galler is just your screenshots.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
I deleted the appdata file and put it in just the saves and it worked, worth noting it's not actually the "Gallery" it's the "Memories" the galler is just your screenshots.
thanks, i had to delete the saves from both paths and it worked!

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Can anyone help me Im stuck with my broken broom I cant visit filch whenever I click gate on entrance it takes me back to the office. Appreicate it

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
For those that are interested there was a news update yesterday which reads as follow:

My name is Rastamanapool, and it's my fault that some of you didn't like the latest update.

You're probably wondering why this update came out the way it did. Well, there are a number of reasons for that:

• We release the first version of a chapter that has the main plot.
  • Then we release an addendum to that chapter, which adds sidequests and interactions with the main and side characters.
  • Finally, we polish/fix the newly released chapter, and work on a new chapter in parallel.
Here’s our work plan for the coming year:

• Spring 2021 - Act 2 Chapter 1 - "Mind Games". (already released as version 0.7A)
    • A new chapter that heralds global change of the main plot, and is part of a well-planned development and release plan.
    • A new story, several mini-games, locations, and new goodies await you.
    • A preview without spoilers:
      • Trust is pretty hard to build, especially if you're the recently assigned headmaster of Hogwarts. An unexpected truth and the disappearance of one of his students forces Marcus to act in a special way. Who can really be trusted? Does Minerva know how to take revenge?
Dear IW, it is not working with us, lately. I know, you must have felt it, too. I discontinued your Patreon support, later we stopped meeting up on discord and now I see you are moving yet in another direction, but alas, again not mine! All I wanted was a nice corruption / trainer game.. a modern, even better version of Witch Trainer. Have the girls start up innocent, like your title falsely suggests, and then through tricks, wits, magic, impactful gifts - and the occasional abuse of power - turn them one-by-one into cum sluts. This you can garnish with a nice story.

You say you do want "story", but your idea of a good story progression only is: mini games. So Hermione finally gives you a HJ because you are good at.. child riddles? no progression, no character arch, no sweet wrestle between lust and shame.. nope...: simple, stupid mini games to fill the void of proper writing. You started strong, but after asking for patience due to re-mapping the entire game, then for re-doing the previous chapters, you are now finally revising your OWN chapters, because you have run out of stuff to re-do. Luckily, you can re-do the previous chapters once again after you re-did yours, smart move!

It was fun while it lasted, and who knows, maybe we can meet up some day in a distant future again. You found a bunch other friends on Patreon, so you do have your audience, whatever appeal they may see, I hope they keep it and wish you well.

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
Dear IW, it is not working with us, lately. I know, you must have felt it, too. I discontinued your Patreon support, later we stopped meeting up on discord and now I see you are moving yet in another direction, but alas, again not mine! All I wanted was a nice corruption / trainer game.. a modern, even better version of Witch Trainer. Have the girls start up innocent, like your title falsely suggests, and then through tricks, wits, magic, impactful gifts - and the occasional abuse of power - turn them one-by-one into cum sluts. This you can garnish with a nice story.

You say you do want "story", but your idea of a good story progression only is: mini games. So Hermione finally gives you a HJ because you are good at.. child riddles? no progression, no character arch, no sweet wrestle between lust and shame.. nope...: simple, stupid mini games to fill the void of proper writing. You started strong, but after asking for patience due to re-mapping the entire game, then for re-doing the previous chapters, you are now finally revising your OWN chapters, because you have run out of stuff to re-do. Luckily, you can re-do the previous chapters once again after you re-did yours, smart move!

It was fun while it lasted, and who knows, maybe we can meet up some day in a distant future again. You found a bunch other friends on Patreon, so you do have your audience, whatever appeal they may see, I hope they keep it and wish you well.
you know sad crab fucked up when even this guy is disappointed

Onmyo

May 15, 2018
must be feeling fantastic every month cashing out large sum of money for nearly half a decade and feed Patreon with child mini-game. The only game I regret to support.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
You can't use save between versions. You should download the latest saves for 0.71 version.
Which aren't available on the website without paying 20$....
Luckily I downloaded them before the end of april (I'm not paying more than once for saves, once was already too much) so here you go :
If I remember correctly one of them is at then end of the last chapter and the other one is for the rework

Reactions: Louschen
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes