Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Since you asked so nicely here is the latest news from the 20th. There is also a juicy spoiler involving Susan which I cannot share here I'm afraid. Just trust me when I say you cum in your pants immediately :)

Hello!

Here’s a regular portion of news and updates regarding the development of the game, together with a piece of art from the next version. Let’s go!

Well, actually, this time there’s not much to say really, we’re currently working daily on inserting the content into the game to finish the 0.7B version before the end of the month. All aspects are at their final stages of implementation:

• All four quests are almost completely implemented and tested by devs (internal testing is coming soon),
  • The art is getting final polish and some missed pieces are being drawn as well,
  • The text is getting edited for it to be inserted later.
Today’s preview is the main stage of the new scene with Susan! (Spoiler alert!) You’ll discover how she ended up in such a situation in 0.7B. (We promise that we haven’t forgotten about Hermione!).

Apart from that, we’re already outlined the additions to the early chapters of the game, and we’ll make tasks for artists soon so that they can already start making art for the version 0.8A. If you remember from one of the previous news posts, there won’t be a “final” (F) version anymore for the following releases, because we will start working on “alpha” (A) version right after the “beta” (B) release. This way the patrons will get content earlier, while all other players will still get the public release in a form of updated and fixed “beta” (B) version at the same time as the next “alpha” (A) version will be released. In other words, when the 0.7B releases, we will work on 0.8A instead of 0.7F, and with the release of 0.8A we will publish the fixed and polished 0.7B for all the players.

Last time we asked about your favourite character in the game. Unsurprisingly, Hermione took the lead.

We acknowledge that Hermione hasn't received enough love recently, but stay assured, we have a lot of plans for her in future updates. Our main concern is her gradually increasing willingness to have more fun with Marcus. We don’t want to make it too sudden, and that requires the story to advance forward, on which we are currently working.

Finally, there were several requests from our patrons regarding the alternative fetishes being added to the game. While we agree that the game should have diverse content to satisfy most of the players’ fetishes, we think that the main content with the girls should stay mostly vanilla, with some minor deviations. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to know how diverse our player base is fetish-wise. Therefore, here’s today’s vote - which fetish you would like to see added to the game? You can vote here or let us know in Discord. (Disclaimer: for now we’re just collecting the feedback, there are no specific plans about new fetishes added to the game, so please keep the expectations in check :D).

Thank you for reading this, we’ll meet again very soon, when we release the new version later this month.

Until then, bye-bye!

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Since you asked so nicely here is the latest news from the 20th. There is also a juicy spoiler involving Susan which I cannot share here I'm afraid. Just trust me when I say you cum in your pants immediately :)

Hello!

Here’s a regular portion of news and updates regarding the development of the game, together with a piece of art from the next version. Let’s go!

Well, actually, this time there’s not much to say really, we’re currently working daily on inserting the content into the game to finish the 0.7B version before the end of the month. All aspects are at their final stages of implementation:

• All four quests are almost completely implemented and tested by devs (internal testing is coming soon),
  • The art is getting final polish and some missed pieces are being drawn as well,
Today’s preview is the main stage of the new scene with Susan! (Spoiler alert!) You’ll discover how she ended up in such a situation in 0.7B. (We promise that we haven’t forgotten about Hermione!).

Apart from that, we’re already outlined the additions to the early chapters of the game, and we’ll make tasks for artists soon so that they can already start making art for the version 0.8A. If you remember from one of the previous news posts, there won’t be a “final” (F) version anymore for the following releases, because we will start working on “alpha” (A) version right after the “beta” (B) release. This way the patrons will get content earlier, while all other players will still get the public release in a form of updated and fixed “beta” (B) version at the same time as the next “alpha” (A) version will be released. In other words, when the 0.7B releases, we will work on 0.8A instead of 0.7F, and with the release of 0.8A we will publish the fixed and polished 0.7B for all the players.

Last time we asked about your favourite character in the game. Unsurprisingly, Hermione took the lead.

We acknowledge that Hermione hasn't received enough love recently, but stay assured, we have a lot of plans for her in future updates. Our main concern is her gradually increasing willingness to have more fun with Marcus. We don’t want to make it too sudden, and that requires the story to advance forward, on which we are currently working.

Finally, there were several requests from our patrons regarding the alternative fetishes being added to the game. While we agree that the game should have diverse content to satisfy most of the players’ fetishes, we think that the main content with the girls should stay mostly vanilla, with some minor deviations. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to know how diverse our player base is fetish-wise. Therefore, here’s today’s vote - which fetish you would like to see added to the game? You can vote here or let us know in Discord. (Disclaimer: for now we’re just collecting the feedback, there are no specific plans about new fetishes added to the game, so please keep the expectations in check :D).

Thank you for reading this, we’ll meet again very soon, when we release the new version later this month.

Until then, bye-bye!
For F95, Please vote here

(Can pick more than one choices)

And the poll
1624359955282.png

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017

Hello!

Until then, bye-bye!

Thanks so much for that! You the man!

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm genuinely surprised NTR is more liked than foot stuff.

Then again, neither of those does anything for me.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good god. Pure Vanilla got so many votes. Thank god exhibition won out and we don't get any of that degenerate perversion!

Reactions: vireker

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh, I will definitely change to multiple options

Edit: already changed
Just done with the voting, I choose 3 option for each poll and hope that after you send it to Dev he will look at it (but I feel like our votes won't be count)

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes