yslwdg

May 8, 2020
I am not a patron and I wanted to know when the next public announcement is going to be... As far as I understood the next update is going to be in August or something around that right?

Mar 18, 2019
I am not a patron and I wanted to know when the next public announcement is going to be... As far as I understood the next update is going to be in August or something around that right?
Free one possibly around that date but the next release is due some time next week.

Last edited:

paolino.paperino

Feb 1, 2020
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
It says 'incompatible file version'

Reactions: sailboat

Dinotech

Nov 28, 2019
Error here
==============================================================================

Sun May 23 13:58:48 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Innocent Witches 0.7.1-alpha

Unexpected call for <Location: office_bedroom, shown []>, current room is <Location: cabinet, shown [u'markus_minion']>
Unexpected call for <Location: office_bedroom, shown []>, current room is <Location: cabinet, shown [u'markus_minion']>

Sun May 23 17:35:52 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Sat May 29 16:02:43 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Sun May 30 22:45:24 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Mon May 31 13:08:16 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Unknown letter key: sexecution

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
sooo the update was not supose to be up today?, anybody knows anything?
They don't have a great track record of being on time. I suspect the usual delay post along the lines of "still fixing bugs", "want to give you the best experience" and "allows us to fit more into the update then planned" is coming soon. You know how it is.

It's why their new roadmap simply says vague things like "summer" for specific content releases, even though they had a set schedule of 2 months per update before (which they somewhat managed to keep, albeit with some really lackluster updates inbetween).

Happy to be proven wrong of course, but my guess is a release somewhere around july 15.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Hey-hey-hey,

What time is it? Right, it’s time for the new update for Innocent Witches - 0.7B!

This one consists of four side quests with yummy rewards like a fullscreen scene with one of the prefects, teaser of the new uniform for the prefects, as well as a number of other additions and fixes.

Here’s the full changelog:

0.7-beta

0. (Most of the new content is available in the new story)

1. Added four side quests with juicy rewards

2. Added a fullscreen scene with one of the main girls

3. Added new uniform for the main girls

4. Restored unofficial meetings with main girls

5. Added random encounters in the corridor

6. Added new minions in bedrooms for the last stage of the main quest

7. Updated x-ray acquisition and functionality in new plot

8. Slightly updated the new plot scene with Minerva

9. Added 7 new music tracks

10. Fixed a number of annoying bugs (thanks for the reports!)

11. Added a number of QoL improvements

12. Added new bugs in accordance with multiple requests

As always, the version is (or will soon be) available on our website -

Additionally, we also want to inform you that we already started working on the next version, 0.8A, especially the art team. We’ll have more news in the coming weeks, and as always, we’ll share teasers and previews from the upcoming version. Stay tuned!

Thank you for your continuous support, we will do our best to satisfy your hunger for quality lewd art!

Yours,

SadCrab Team

<3

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes