BusyMan

Mar 13, 2018
use broom on window?
i already do it, and i have new broom to now, and what should i do next with the broom?,i use it to gryffindor,slytherin tower and he said "i should fly over there just soon as bla..bla..".i do it that during breakfast,lesson,and work time and still doesnt work.

darkmoose

Jan 15, 2018
i already do it, and i have new broom to now, and what should i do next with the broom?,i use it to gryffindor,slytherin tower and he said "i should fly over there just soon as bla..bla..".i do it that during breakfast,lesson,and work time and still doesnt work.
You have to mail severus unofficially and talk about prefects

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well players are supposed to give minerva a present so .........

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is a 0.1B release on patreon. Did they release something or is it an explanation to cross out release date (again) to august?
Think it have been released, they have also updated their walkthrough to 0.1B.
Sadly myself is only 10$ patreon. So we have to wait for a hero to upload it!

They just released some public news on patreon, go have a look if interested !

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
I don't mind waiting 2 months for the next version, I believe they only added a rudimentary version of the new 'Sonya' mechanic, which acts as a help function.

One of the devs is doing a livestream on the 3rd of August at 20:00 (GMT+3) to talk about the game. Is any Russian-speaker planning on tuning in? It would be nice if someone can give us a summary of what he said afterwards.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
A beautiful game with high quality CG. Still, they deserve the world record in term of make their patreon waiting on the edge. Incredible.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like game doesn't have helpers enuf, hat, ghost, portrait, girls papers, snape, minerva, girls talks, that code book.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes