DanoFK

Aug 13, 2019
Yep

Don't need one, just start a new game and select the act/chapters with the stars. That's the most recent content
The thing is, when I star a new game, I just get 4 missions on the journal (Confront Snape, Confront Minerva, Fashion Riot and Fix the elder wand), then nothing happens.

welper

Apr 23, 2017
The thing is, when I star a new game, I just get 4 missions on the journal (Confront Snape, Confront Minerva, Fashion Riot and Fix the elder wand), then nothing happens.
There is a couple more quests during those 4 complete all and the update is done.

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Looks like this is the latest patch it a test version and there will be an official version coming out again.
You guys are really dumb. People with pc can use android emulator it's very easy just add apk file.
Just like if you don't have a nintendo switch you can play on pc. pc is the ultimate operating system.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

phakeid

Jan 11, 2021
Looks like this is the latest patch it a test version and there will be an official version coming out again.
You guys are really dumb. People with pc can use android emulator it's very easy just add apk file.
Just like if you don't have a nintendo switch you can play on pc. pc is the ultimate operating system.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
a "pc" ist not an operating system...

Guinplen

Jul 15, 2018
I tried to run this game on android using joiplay but got an error , here it is -->
Full traceback:
File "images/Live2D/mm_daphne/code.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1021, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/images/Live2D/mm_daphne/code.rpy", line 52, in <module>
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 546, in __init__
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 490, in create_common
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 169, in __init__
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 84, in init
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 62, in onetime_init
Exception: Could not load Live2D. libLive2DCubismCore.so was not found

What can I do to solve this problem?

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
I tried to run this game on android using joiplay but got an error , here it is -->
Full traceback:
File "images/Live2D/mm_daphne/code.rpyc", line 52, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1021, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
File "game/images/Live2D/mm_daphne/code.rpy", line 52, in <module>
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 546, in __init__
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 490, in create_common
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 169, in __init__
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 84, in init
File "renpy/gl2/live2d.py", line 62, in onetime_init
Exception: Could not load Live2D. libLive2DCubismCore.so was not found

What can I do to solve this problem?
Never used and don't know, but try to find information. I see that the Ren'Py plugin must be installed to play ren'py for this program. Do you have it?

I suggest an easy way, just you go to google. Just use this android emulator for pc and it works, installation just drag the apk into the program while running.
PS. You have to use 32-bit format. If I recommend it, it's . Easy to use and can switch 32 and 64 all the time. No need to mess up 2 systems.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Game could be great if it were written better, seems like a mess with requiring a walkthrough to avoid headaches, nice art and some parts are kinda buggy

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes