Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
I just dont undestand people like him, if i dont like film, game, music I just stop watching/playing/listening and start to find something new or do business. Is it really so dislike the game or there are no other hobbies at all? It is worth thinking about the mental health of such people.

About the last point in each changelog. This is a joke, because we are sure that it is impossible to fix all the bugs in the game. There are a lot of operating systems, android versions (all renpy games now have problems with Samsung phones on Android 11, the game crashes after a while and at the moment the engine developer cannot find the reason for this (or does not want to)) that's why we always jokingly beat the last point.
I recommend that you just ignore them if you know you did so much to what they say, you're literally wasting your time arguing with someone who's insulting you and your work... instead try to find some useful comment/reply that may answer some question of some people...

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
For the newbies, BENIS is code word for: I'd be pissed if i'd pay for this FOR FIVE YEARS.
Oh lord...

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
Game is really good. Not enough sexual content for me though. I liked the beginning scene. If there was a scene like that with hermonie that would be amazing.

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
Once again I repeat. Our patrons support the slow emancipation of the heroines, smooth narration and emphasis on the quality of art and animations. That's why we've been doing this for so long. No one is forcing you to support us with money. We are releasing FREE versions specifically for everyone. But you all keep whining about long development and money.
i don't understand why u keep replying them, of course we all want more content but because the art and playstile is indeed good, but that aside those who only complain don't deserv answers, less if they're free players and not patreons.

u whaste a lot of energy replying them unu

srry if my english is bad

• Angry
Reactions: DobleD1

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I just dont undestand people like him...
When people like one or more aspects of a game but not the game as a whole, they complain. They hope that their complaining will force the developer to create the game THEY want instead of the game the developer wants.
(Yes, they are being stupid.)

I suggest focusing on feedback that helps you improve the game you want to make, instead.

Oct 6, 2018
damn, this game is here since 2016? well how is the progress. its my first time seeing this game and I dont wnat to read 594 pages so can anyone tell me if it has cheating or ntr stuff in it I hope it does hehe

DobleD1

Aug 28, 2018
damn, this game is here since 2016? well how is the progress. its my first time seeing this game and I dont wnat to read 594 pages so can anyone tell me if it has cheating or ntr stuff in it I hope it does hehe
There is a couple of sex scenes, mostly blowjobs. At least one vaginal sex scene with Daphna. That's it.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
The game told me - must start new one - old saves not working - sorry - not this timebandit - i deleted it - i see blowjob everywhere -- i look now for better stories

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
hey man every time i click the file it doesnt actually let me download it it just comes as another tab, what should I do?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, just wanted to report a bug to the dev Khan. I'm on the new plot, act I chapter three, and for some reason I was able to talk to Snape to discuss Daphne's papers and progress the quest, but look, the task to speak to Snape appears as incomplete, even though I was able to progress, read the codex, talk to the hat, etc.

I also get an incomplete task to "read the VOIS codex" for all prefects even though this is complete. Please see screenshot below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise the game is simply fantastic, congratulations.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, just wanted to report a bug to the dev Khan. I'm on the new plot, act I chapter three, and for some reason I was able to talk to Snape to discuss Daphne's papers and progress the quest, but look, the task to speak to Snape appears as incomplete, even though I was able to progress, read the codex, talk to the hat, etc.

I also get an incomplete task to "read the VOIS codex" for all prefects even though this is complete. Please see screenshot below.

Otherwise the game is simply fantastic, congratulations.
Ok nevermind, in the end once I speak to Daphne the Snape pending task gets marked as complete. So it's not really a blocking bug, but anyway you kight want to look at it:

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Khan you also might want to review the dialogue with Snape on the "A man and his drake" quest. I summoned him unofficially and before I was able to ask anmything, the quest conversation triggered, then once finished a normal dialogue started like "what do you want? etc. Maybe it's better to just ask about the growth potion as a dialogue option, like all other quests, instead of triggering it automatically, as the dialogue in the end doesn't make sense.

dragonboy12

Feb 1, 2020
I haven't played this game for awhile and just came back to it. Apologies if this has been answered before but what is the difference between the new plot and old plot? Thanks in advance

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
I haven't played this game for awhile and just came back to it. Apologies if this has been answered before but what is the difference between the new plot and old plot? Thanks in advance
As far as I understand it, devs wanted to re-do the entire game with a newer story, that's why they are working on a new plot. And as per Sonya's introduction, there will be new chapters 4 & 5 on the first act to complete the story in between Act 1 and Act 2. What I don't know is if at some point the old plot with its prologue will be scrapped. It's quite confusing...

This is their roadmap as per their Patreon's page:

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
I can't deny it that the slow sex content botters me a lot, but the art is "divine", 20/10 (10/10 is not enough), i wanted that there was more games with this level of art.

Reactions: nernub
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes