DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
Playing the "old" plot, I can't figure out how to leave the room. I can call snape and ask him how to leave, but his answer isn't helpful and apparently doesn't satisfy the progress goal. The "drink with snape" option isn't available when he visits presumably because I have no more alcohol (I drank it all earlier) and I don't know how to get any *more* alcohol. Any ideas?

(Also have no idea how to solve Daphne's thing.)

robinpanda

Jun 29, 2018
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
anyone got this file ? why cant i download it ?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I think the game is fantastic. The art is out of this world, the characters are great (maybe daphne is a bit too forced), and the mechanics work great.
That being said, I hate the portrait and how annoying it is. Also, there is too much grinding, too much repetition of certain minigames, encounters, etc, numbers that have to go up to progress.
But great indeed, would love to see it complete and profitable for devs.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I think the game is fantastic. The art is out of this world, the characters are great (maybe daphne is a bit too forced), and the mechanics work great.
That being said, I hate the portrait and how annoying it is. Also, there is too much grinding, too much repetition of certain minigames, encounters, etc, numbers that have to go up to progress.
But great indeed, would love to see it complete and profitable for devs.
I agree with this.

I must restart the game due to incompatibility issue on save file. I decided to try the "new plot". Well, there are less sex scenes than the "old plot" so far... I don't know what was planned for missing 4 and 5 chapter of first act, but...

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
anyone got this file ? why cant i download it ?
It worked for me. on a Mac I think I control-clicked the file icon, used the "download linked file" option. I found the game subfolder, dropped the file in there, launched the app...and it didn't work, but threw up an error message. Reading the error messages I THEN figured out I needed to either comment out (with a leading "#") or delete about the last 7 lines of the file (which appear to assume certain patches have been applied).

[Regarding "find the game subfolder": on a mac from the Finder you have to option-click the app and select "Show package contents"; the file then goes in Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ ]

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Is it me or is this game slow af and tedious? Im playing the old plot and i just want to bust a nut and play a game not play a game and not have any content for 9 hours.... I've following a guide and still so much work for the player to do an no content.

Should I skip old plot is the newer plot easier and full of mroe content?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and ilqqn

Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
Guys, need help Here. I am playing chapter 2, new game, and i cannot finish the quest, becouse i have to go in the night and Marcus don't go. outside in the night Any help?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Guys, need help Here. I am playing chapter 2, new game, and i cannot finish the quest, becouse i have to go in the night and Marcus don't go. outside in the night Any help?
You can find answer on our discord channel in en_help section

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Too lazy to read the unsurmountable thread's pages. Any new sex scene yet?
barely any dude... the only real content is on the old plot but took me 9ish hours with cheats and following the guide. then the new plot there's literally nothing just a few teases.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes