Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
It worked for me. on a Mac I think I control-clicked the file icon, used the "download linked file" option. I found the game subfolder, dropped the file in there, launched the app...and it didn't work, but threw up an error message. Reading the error messages I THEN figured out I needed to either comment out (with a leading "#") or delete about the last 7 lines of the file (which appear to assume certain patches have been applied).

[Regarding "find the game subfolder": on a mac from the Finder you have to option-click the app and select "Show package contents"; the file then goes in Contents/Resources/autorun/game/ ]

can you just send you uploaded file ? my game does a error too but i dont know how to fix.

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
kill the save again....you know what I decided to wait. Some day before I die or the dev give up/finish the game, then I come back and play.

Reactions: Zoness

MommyMilkers500

Dec 14, 2021
These commands should unlock everything. Tested on a fresh game started in Act2.
Code:
store.memories.unlock_all()
store.memories.unlock_all_content()
for bitch in ("daphne", "hermi", "luna", "susan", "ginny", "macgon"): girls_changing._show_all(bitch)
Note that Hermione's underwear off option is not defined in the code for blueballing reasons despite all required graphics being ready like a year ago.

There is no way to unlock it without cheating (see console cheats above). They simply forgot about it in the code.
How do you get the command console? My PC doesn't have an app that can open the rpym file and I can't find anything

MR.sweetapple

Aug 30, 2020
Is this game gona be finished? I love the feel of it but no h scenes only for the old lady if im not mistaken and whats with those animations on the front bage? I really hope the game gets finished and has a lot of h scenes.

Sep 16, 2017
Some of the soundtracks is very soothing and calming, are there standalone audio files out there somewhere? I would like to listen to them without having need to open the game.

Reactions: MaviusJones

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Wiki is down and I'm literally just trying to find Flitwick. It says "class" but there's nothing there?
If I recall correctly you have to click on his portrait in the classroom, look for it on the wall. I had the same question thinking I was just missing him standing at the podium.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes