Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
well, most of you probably know it, but seeing this recent discussion... they pay artist for on-two scenes a year and take majority of cash for themselves. I would be surprised it beside the artist(s) there is more then 2-3 more real people involved. Why would there be more of them if they did not do anything in past 3 years that required more then one-two people's work maximum?

They tell us artist is bottleneck because they require "quality". Fuck, that artist is not even working part-time for them - just look at What a legend game - there is single artist there, quality is comparable and they have 20 + multi view scenes with animations per year, not even counting creating tens of new locations and characters all with great quality.... This is clearly a scam and if not for using HP setting this project would ended years ago.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
well, most of you probably know it, but seeing this recent discussion... they pay artist for on-two scenes a year and take majority of cash for themselves. I would be surprised it beside the artist(s) there is more then 2-3 more real people involved. Why would there be more of them if they did not do anything in past 3 years that required more then one-two people's work maximum?

They tell us artist is bottleneck because they require "quality". Fuck, that artist is not even working part-time for them - just look at What a legend game - there is single artist there, quality is comparable and they have 20 + multi view scenes with animations per year, not even counting creating tens of new locations and characters all with great quality.... This is clearly a scam and if not for using HP setting this project would ended years ago.
Our artists have their main job (as well as the rest of the team), which is why, devoting all our free time to the game, we do not write code so quickly, draw art, etc. At the moment, the games has not become the main source of income for everyone, maybe in the future.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul

Oct 22, 2019
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
how do I download the file when I click on it, it just opens it in a New Tab

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
i downloaded it and copied into the game folder as mentioned. However when i go to extra > memories i have everything locked under "???" and can't see anything. What did I do wrong?

Edit.: Okay fixed. Started a new game, save as soon as the game lets you do it. Restart and then go to extras > memories and it works.

Last edited:

8j1g0o

Mar 27, 2020
Haha, they still don't have enough money. The team is expanding, the content is not being added. Hell, they could have downsized long ago and hired good full-time artists. But why, when you can get rich and at the same time make a minimum of effort ?
This is the most expensive air on this site. :WeSmart:

likept

Jun 21, 2021
I don't know what to think of this game.

On one hand I really like it because of the setting and the art, of the other hand I don't really like it because some of the writing doesn't make sense and some characters don't act like they should.

But the worst is the sex scenes, almost non-existent and it kinda makes me mad that after playing for like 10-15 hours the best scene was in the first 15-20 minutes.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Well, I like the slow progression in this kind of games, it makes getting to the sex scenes fun, not like other games where there are four conversations and you already have vaginal sex as if nothing. Corruption games are like that. You try and come back, and with each insistence you advance a little more.

What I don't understand is the elaboration of two different stages.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Well, I like the slow progression in this kind of games, it makes getting to the sex scenes fun, not like other games where there are four conversations and you already have vaginal sex as if nothing. Corruption games are like that. You try and come back, and with each insistence you advance a little more.

What I don't understand is the elaboration of two different stages.
These are 2 different plots from 2 different writers. Old one won't be updated anymore, and all scenes from it are gradually transferred to new plot

Reactions: jpadun
May 20, 2021
can anyone tell me if you can transfer saves to the next update or a way to get unlimited coins i tested a cheat menu recommended to skip the grin but it did not work thanks regards

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
can anyone tell me if you can transfer saves to the next update or a way to get unlimited coins i tested a cheat menu recommended to skip the grin but it did not work thanks regards
PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus,(phrase for 0.7.3B only) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats
❗
relevant name of the unlocking file for each current version is always available on our site

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
These are 2 different plots from 2 different writers. Old one won't be updated anymore, and all scenes from it are gradually transferred to new plot
Well, it's a pity, because there was a lot of content. In fact, now it will be like gradually reviving what had already been played. :(

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes