imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
I just played through the old plot, thought it was awesome.

Was looking forwards to playing the new plot however seeing how people are saying its mostly recycled scenes, might as well just unlock all scenes via cheat and move on...

Buddabu

Dec 29, 2018
PC / Linux / MAC: First close the game if it’s running, then create a file named erecto totalus,(phrase for 0.7.3B only) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe), any extension will do, for example .txt. After that a new option will appear in "extra" -> "extra", which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats
❗
relevant name of the unlocking file for each current version is always available on our site
First of all - This one is absolutely great - the art / graphics are awesome!
Super that you take over the old project - the progress is outstanding!
What is the mentioned "unlocking file" for the current v0.8.2b? You mention "...always available on our site" ...I can't find it (which side do you mean? Here/ game side itself?). Maybe you can bring some light on my side ;) Thank you!

Reactions: Khan

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
First of all - This one is absolutely great - the art / graphics are awesome!
Super that you take over the old project - the progress is outstanding!
What is the mentioned "unlocking file" for the current v0.8.2b? You mention "...always available on our site" ...I can't find it (which side do you mean? Here/ game side itself?). Maybe you can bring some light on my side ;) Thank you!
Available on page only after sign as patron

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020
This game is awesome! Best one Ive played since Nadia.
Any ETA on when the next update is coming?
Also, can anyone recommend simular games?

• Angry
Reactions: Hent_M

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
damn guess we arent even trying to hide the harry potter reference anymore, also from what im seeing this seems to be in development hell

Poe_the_poet

Oct 14, 2018
So, I'm a bit caught up in the part of the the swimsuits.
I don't know what to do, which ones i make and which ones i have to put on the rope.
Can somebody give me a hand?

Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
Idk if this has been asked before but I'm an android user and everytime I start up the game it almost immediately crashes, can anyone help?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Idk if this has been asked before but I'm an android user and everytime I start up the game it almost immediately crashes, can anyone help?
Probably you have Samsung device on android 11. This is a problem with Samsung phones, but I think we have found a solution and will release it with the next version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Popup34
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes