Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Yes they have a good artist. I still follow it cause I still have hope - just because of that artist.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
It's a real shame that it's not more complete. I think the art is far superior to that of witch trainer, plus there's additional girls ;)
I just hope they would use similar art they have in main menu... That looks so brilliant.

I also really really liked Witch Trainer's writing and story. I liked such light hearted approach. Even though i am sure there were some issues, i still liked it. It is way too early to tell what will happen with this game, i will certainly follow it and it is interesting.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Witch trainer was done by Akabur though, not these guys. The sad crab company guys just made an.. Extended version? I guess you could call it.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Witch trainer was done by Akabur though, not these guys. The sad crab company guys just made an.. Extended version? I guess you could call it.
The first version was, but this is a total redo; which is one of the reasons its taking so bloody long. The other is because they have to milk the cow.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I've played Akabur's Witch Hunter. I have had a really good laughs and then I found this...
Writing is not bad, but not that good either, especially after 3 hrs of reading without any actual GAMEPLAY.
Is there anything in this "game", except poor use of stolen art and idea, or just hundreds of the same scenes and meaningless soap opera dialogues?

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I've played Akabur's Witch Hunter. I have had a really good laughs and then I found this...
Writing is not bad, but not that good either, especially after 3 hrs of reading without any actual GAMEPLAY.
Is there anything in this "game", except poor use of stolen art and idea, or just hundreds of the same scenes and meaningless soap opera dialogues?
At the moment there is no real gameplay at all. Devs openly said that. This is Alpha, and it is normal and common for Alpha not to include almost anything. They are actually reworking art as well.

Reactions: vir_cotto

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone else have this error :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 1, in script
  File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
    Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases RevertableObject, ICharacterExItemActionResult
?
Tried to download the game several time, Ive been able to "play" the v.0.00001 but this one = same error each time.

Reactions: kingtut1234567

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Is this even worth coming back to honestly the amount of content added is so little and the updates are too wide apart

Xansi

Apr 5, 2017
Any information on the patreon only posts? Seen they were planning v0.04 for November but no updates as of yet.

Fustis

Jul 20, 2017
I very much hope that more will finally come. The team has done a great job with their extension of Witch Trainer. So I am quite curious about their version of the plot.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes