gtam

May 4, 2017
if released then it will be cool.
However, if no one to share, the non-patrons will see the version only in the spring

They released the version 0.0.4

Last edited:

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
As far as i know noone on f95 patron them 20$. So we just should wait someone will eventually share his link on some other site.

ShadowXAXA

May 10, 2017
I want to have low expectations but I'm so hyped. I really hope people will share quick. I have been waiting for this for months. I suppose people will share they have a decent amount of patreons.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I remember playing an early version of this, where I was rushing through the text (as I do in most hentai games XD). There were no erotic scenes in that build, but the art they show on patreon looks great!

Арей127

May 2, 2017
@
why did you do it))) now give the link to the game
tease us this art....give more)

Nov 11, 2017
File Encrypted

The decryption key only for 20+ patron
Why don't you upload one without the fucking decryption key then? It's bullshit that not even Patreons who aren't agreeing to extortionate prices PER MONTH for their UNFINISHED game have to wait for new builds. What a joke.

ShadowXAXA

May 10, 2017
Why don't you upload one without the fucking decryption key then? It's bullshit that not even Patreons who aren't agreeing to extortionate prices PER MONTH for their UNFINISHED game have to wait for new builds. What a joke.
He only support them with 1$ dude. Instead of being **** maybe be nice instead he wanrs to help. Not he's fault Sad Crab are q bunch of :^).

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes