Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I have to admit.. these massive changes to the game constantly are getting annoying.

- I can't play the "old plot" all the way through to the new stuff, cause "NOPE!!! ONLY new plot for new stuff!!!"
- I can't play the "new plot" and start from scratch, cause "NOPE!!!.. we didn't finish it all"
- Can't enable dev console without the game detecting it and closing (cba looking into overriding that retarded check)
- Enabling the dev console = "why, we have cheats in the game!" well NOPE.. you don't.. at least not any that I can see if I start a "new plot" game and check out the new stuff,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Call me when they get their shit together and either allow me to start from scratch or allow me to use their "so-called cheats" before having to make any choices.
They could learn something from DMD in terms of the basic questions at the start of the new chapters, that allows you to "skip ahead" in terms of setting points and other options.

tyler1999

Apr 14, 2020
sorry if i'm stupid but what you mean by "the main quest line" is to finish a chapter, a act, all of it, get achievements i don't get it
create a ".data" file in the innocent witches file, and name it "Glacius duo.data", then start the game. Worked for me.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
sorry if i'm stupid but what you mean by "the main quest line" is to finish a chapter, a act, all of it, get achievements i don't get it
Do all of the quests you need to do so you can look at the Marauder´s map and finish the main quest (you need to do everything in order to finish the game). Once you do, the cheat will be unlocked for you.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes