whooop

Mar 7, 2018
How can I run the patreon 0.9a version? Just tells me to dl the stable version and kicks me out of the game after the 18+ selection. Tried checking the thread and instructions, but nothing. So fucking confused.

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
How can I run the patreon 0.9a version? Just tells me to dl the stable version and kicks me out of the game after the 18+ selection. Tried checking the thread and instructions, but nothing. So fucking confused.
Same problem.

joejoeabc

May 1, 2019
Indeed, I think it has been disabled right now. One hour ago it worked, so...

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Doesn't have to be a .data file. Just create a .txt file in the same folder as the .exe file, call it Glacius duo.

You should then have a file called Glacius duo.txt. Delete the .txt and you should have something like this. Should work perfectly fine.
Did exactly that, nothing. How come?
1642793366705.png

And it seems we should launch the game offline now.

Reactions: Artix0

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Doesn't have to be a .data file. Just create a .txt file in the same folder as the .exe file, call it Glacius duo.

You should then have a file called Glacius duo.txt. Delete the .txt and you should have something like this. Should work perfectly fine.

View attachment 1609240
That did the trick for me. The other guys having the same problem should do the same.

Nevermind. I just accidentally used the older version.

qwertyplo

Mar 27, 2018
Easiest solution is to open the game without an Internet connection (at least works for me).

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes