ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I'm playing version 0.9 and the bug where the broom goes missing is still there. The forum says it was fixed in 0.8b but it is still there. Is there a way to fix this bug or cheat so I can get a new broom. Or do I have to wait until another bug fix happens?

cracked4steam

Jan 20, 2022
I'm playing version 0.9 and the bug where the broom goes missing is still there. The forum says it was fixed in 0.8b but it is still there. Is there a way to fix this bug or cheat so I can get a new broom. Or do I have to wait until another bug fix happens?
just download 0.8.3 beta, not 0.9 alpha, it's bugged af

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
how to delete save files, because when i played and elf that jerks you at night appeared, i send her to go away, now she never apeared again, i even went on new game and she did not appeared there eather... so how to delete save files to see that scene?

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Great art but otherwise empty content, i don't know what direction you guys want to take. The story don't make sense, and rather boring because it got nowhere. The main character isn't consistent, one time he's a pervert and when some bitches taunt him or make a move he suddenly turned to a saint.

The grind is very dry most of the time the player won't get any rewards from all of the shit they done and when they do, the scene, atmosphere and the dialogue it's very bland.

All and all I do hope this game turned to be a good final products but looking at it's history of the entire development and the progress I probably not wrong when I say that's not gonna happen which is a damn shame.

Jan 3, 2019
So, quite a long time has passed since the creation of the game, but the plot is stomping on the spot, sex scenes with Minerva, Daphne, Jeanie and the mermaid by the river." The rest of the scenes are either showing boobs or blowjobs and that's it. Why not continue the old plot and weave new ideas and new quests into it?! Apparently, the authors enjoyed collecting money from patrons so much that they forgot about the plot and its promotion. Well, seriously, for so many years, the plot is just 0. Sex scenes suddenly began to appear abruptly in the last 7 months. So the question is brewing, why are we dragging our feet with sex and the introduction of new storylines and characters? A sad project, although very promising.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
just download 0.8.3 beta, not 0.9 alpha, it's bugged af
I found 8.3 beta and downloaded it, but it still has the same problem for me. I made it all the way to the second duel with Snape and the next day, you get the statue. There is no broom in my inventory.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
how to delete save files, because when i played and elf that jerks you at night appeared, i send her to go away, now she never apeared again, i even went on new game and she did not appeared there eather... so how to delete save files to see that scene?
go into the game folder and then into the save folder.....????? Maybe. but you gotta know which one it is you want to del.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Great art but otherwise empty content, i don't know what direction you guys want to take. The story don't make sense, and rather boring because it got nowhere. The main character isn't consistent, one time he's a pervert and when some bitches taunt him or make a move he suddenly turned to a saint.

The grind is very dry most of the time the player won't get any rewards from all of the shit they done and when they do, the scene, atmosphere and the dialogue it's very bland.

All and all I do hope this game turned to be a good final products but looking at it's history of the entire development and the progress I probably not wrong when I say that's not gonna happen which is a damn shame.
What plot are you talking about, new or old?

cracked4steam

Jan 20, 2022
I found 8.3 beta and downloaded it, but it still has the same problem for me. I made it all the way to the second duel with Snape and the next day, you get the statue. There is no broom in my inventory.
I have no idea then. I've completed 0.8.3b without any issues :/

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes