anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does the 0.9 mean this game is close to complete? I got up to the point where the narrator was talking about incomplete chapters and I don't want to play with gaps in the story. >.<
No. The 9 just means it's the ninth major update. The next will be 0.10 then 0.11 etc.

Reactions: Pakhawaj

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Good decision, I managed to forget this game for almost two years and recently decided to play it with the hopes of huge content. After working on Xandria in the cell for 20 minutes with a big disappointment and reading comments about content amount in this thread, stopped playing. It's like rushing to a fancy candy store with a huge appetite and find out that half of the store is empty. So another two years it's....

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Eh, Ginny scene was fine. Hagrid ones were gross. The usual.
I was wondering how the hell getting the Marauder's Map didn't happen already since Harry himself is in the game. Finally. Getting Invisibility Cloak would be a bit too sus tho

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
When I finish Old plot act 1 after i put on the crown or whatever, my game crashes. Is this when im supposed to goto new plot?

flopster

Sep 30, 2019
When I finish Old plot act 1 after i put on the crown or whatever, my game crashes. Is this when im supposed to goto new plot?
At the moment, the currently uploaded alpha version on this site is bugged, if you want to play the old plot you're better off downloading the beta.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Where is the house elf to buy a fancy dress? Nevermind, I had to summon him.

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok so... Call me dumb if you want, but I see "cheat" link in the OP and I don't know how to use it. It takes to an attachment and... That's it, Idk what to do. I know absolutely 0 about messing around with the files of renpy games. How do I use the cheats?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Cheats are activated when you finish a first playthrough. You can unlock all memories.
Gotcha, thanks!
While I have you.... A little bit of reading and it seems there is a problem with version 0.9A? Should I stick with the public (0.83B)?

Nov 30, 2019
Can someone help me? i am in the act 2 of chapter one, more precisely at ''Finding the victim'', i wait for Luna and when she arrives and when marcus tell her to close her eyes theres an error...i cant continue the game

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Can someone help me? i am in the act 2 of chapter one, more precisely at ''Finding the victim'', i wait for Luna and when she arrives and when marcus tell her to close her eyes theres an error...i cant continue the game
I have the same problem - you can skip the exam by starting a new chapter but you lose money, stats etc. which in my opinion is nonsense :(

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes