Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Too lazy to read over the changelogs or grind the game. Any new sex scenes? Or what are the current sex scenes available as of now? Thanks in advance for the answer

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Thanks. Likewise, I saw the new old/new plot differences there, do I have to play separately to get all the scenes and therefore making it incompatible in one run?
Old first, then new plot

coperp04

May 30, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 326, in set_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 520, in update_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 468, in update_style_handler
NameError: global name 'kind' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/act2_menu.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/menus.rpyc", line 807, in script call
File "mechanics/clock.rpyc", line 370, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 110, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpyc", line 1734, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Sun Feb 27 15:28:19 2022
```
anyone help pls :(

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/act2_menu.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/menus.rpyc", line 807, in script call
File "mechanics/clock.rpyc", line 370, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 110, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpyc", line 1734, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Sun Feb 27 15:28:19 2022
```
anyone help pls :(
Fixed on 0.9.1A

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Can anybody please tell me why I can't play this game whenever I enter the game it basically does not allow me to play the game it says Dev mode or Dev game or something like that bunch of text

Reactions: LeagueIsGarbage

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Can anybody please tell me why I can't play this game whenever I enter the game it basically does not allow me to play the game it says Dev mode or Dev game or something like that bunch of text
Because its leaked version, download newest version on our website teamsadcrab.com

Poliopi2020

Sep 13, 2020
I can't move forward on the Hagrid part. I'm supposed to find something in her room, but I only found a photo on the floor. I can't progress from that point

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
pasted image 0.png

"Hello there, fellow wizards and witches!

As you might already know, we always stay away from any topic that isn’t related to our game, since there are so many sources and platforms for information nowadays, where anyone can discuss literally any topic, provided they have an urge to do so. Therefore, we never bring this kind of stuff into our community and therefore we avoid providing any opinion to such things from a position of a game developer company.

However, since the recent events might affect (and in fact are already affecting) the development of the game, we felt it is necessary to let you know about the current situation with the game and how it will impact the release of the upcoming version.

First things first. Our development team is (and has always been) international. We don’t sit in one local office and work on the game there. We have people from all around the world in the team, and we are extremely happy and thankful that we can work on the game this way. Sadly, several of our key members, who are responsible for writing the texts and creating art, are located in the zone of military conflict. This unfortunately means that this will directly impact the release date of the next patch. At the moment, we can’t estimate how severe this impact will be, and we’ll start looking for alternative solutions to this problem if the situation doesn’t change for the better in the very near future. The rest of our art team and coding team are not impacted by these events in the same way, so there should not be any major delays on their side.

Our development team is not just a group of people who work on making the game. We are practically like a family now, and we will without a doubt support any member who is directly impacted by these events. The members of the team are already organizing additional internal fund to make sure that our members have everything they need to get through all of this.

Lastly, we as a team are completely opposed to any military actions that might involve civilian casualties. Please rest assured that we do not support anything of the sort and will never do. Our position as a game developer is simple and straightforward - bring joy and happiness into the lives of our dear players all around the world by creating a product they love and care about. Obviously, this is something completely opposite to what is happening right now in the world.

With that, we want to thank all of you for your understanding and concerns that we continuously get via the direct messages. We will continue to develop the game regardless of what happens and will fulfill our promises and honor the trust you put into the game throughout these years.

As a small bonus we will be soon organizing a week of spoilers! Our artists will post snippets and small previews of the art that is coming in the future versions in our server, so stay tuned :)

Stay strong!

Until next time.

Yours,

Team Sadcrab."

That is the latest update from 2 days ago. We might have to wait a bit longer.....

jpadun

Mar 14, 2020
Guys, I know that this is a pirate site, but when are we getting the 9.1a version?
I mean, it's been almost a month since that update (or at least it feels that way), and yes I know people are paying for that and we are (sometimes) not. But cmon, I believe am speaking for eveyone version 9.0 needs work and 9.1 most likely has it.

Reactions: superfire516

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
Guys, I know that this is a pirate site, but when are we getting the 9.1a version?
I mean, it's been almost a month since that update (or at least it feels that way), and yes I know people are paying for that and we are (sometimes) not. But cmon, I believe am speaking for eveyone version 9.0 needs work and 9.1 most likely has it.
sadly team sadcrab kills heroes.

Reactions: jmpiv4
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes