yuutoreo25

Jan 21, 2019
Someone pls fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 326, in set_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 520, in update_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 468, in update_style_handler
NameError: global name 'kind' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/act2_menu.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/menus.rpyc", line 807, in script call
File "mechanics/clock.rpyc", line 370, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 110, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpyc", line 1734, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Wed Apr 6 00:33:51 2022

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Someone pls fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/act2_menu.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/menus.rpyc", line 807, in script call
File "mechanics/clock.rpyc", line 370, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 110, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpyc", line 1734, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Wed Apr 6 00:33:51 2022
Fixed in 0.9.1A on official site

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

kingdoofy

Jul 27, 2017
Just wanted to pay them 20 bucks to upload the fixed version from this thieves but my paypal doesnt work with patreon for some reason. first one that buys that and posts it here will get the money back from me. The sheer amount of paywalls they install is absouely disgusting

Reactions: superfire516

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Just wanted to pay them 20 bucks to upload the fixed version from this thieves but my paypal doesnt work with patreon for some reason. first one that buys that and posts it here will get the money back from me. The sheer amount of paywalls they install is absouely disgusting
There is free public version on our official site also you can play it for free online

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Nice, my comment got deleted for calling out the devs here. Its not off topic to say that they dont care and want to press the customers of every penny. They leave people here with a broken game that is unplayable at some point and the fix is to pay them 25 dollar. or you can start again with a free inferor version. Thats not trolling, its criticism. its not trolling that i say that im a game developer myself creating games in 1 year of a far bigger scale. To say they drag out development because they know people will wait and pay nontheless is also no trolling, its an observation i made. 6 years and its alpha. inexcusable. i have insights and experience in this topic. a thread should allow criticism of the work thats posted there. And the Creator have every right to defend himself about this accusations. When critisicm gets deleted, whats the point of this forum?

When this post gets deleted again without a reasonable argument, i will lose all hope for an open discussion.
Dude, the Alpha is 20$

Are you a troll?

• Angry

kingdoofy

Jul 27, 2017
Dude, the Alpha is 20$

Are you a troll?
Is that your problem with all of my arguments? 20.83 Euro To be exact. Everything else to defend them? Im more then willing to hear you out

What exactly marks me as a troll here?

This is how discussions work. Someone says something, and let the other defend themselfes.
I myself have to defend myself now against your accusation. thats absolutely OK.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is that your problem with all of my arguments? 20.83 Euro To be exact. Everything else to defend them? Im more then willing to hear you out

What exactly marks me as a troll here?

This is how discussions work. Someone says something, and let the other defend themselfes.
I myself have to defend myself now against your accusation. thats absolutely OK.
You do realize that this is a pirate site, and that someone leaked the early alpha version here.

You don't have to pay for anything. Sad Crab offers a free public version that's relatively stable, but some people like to have the latest, newest, most buggy build and so they either pay for Patreon early release or hope someone leaks it to a pirate site like this one.

The reason everyone is bitching right now is that no one has bothered to leak the bug fix version that was released to Patreon. So the current choices are either stick with the public version, pay for the bug fix via Patreon, or STFU and wait.

kingdoofy

Jul 27, 2017
You do realize that this is a pirate site, and that someone leaked the early alpha version here.

You don't have to pay for anything. Sad Crab offers a free public version that's relatively stable, but some people like to have the latest, newest, most buggy build and so they either pay for Patreon early release or hope someone leaks it to a pirate site like this one.

The reason everyone is bitching right now is that no one has bothered to leak the bug fix version that was released to Patreon. So the current choices are either stick with the public version, pay for the bug fix via Patreon, or STFU and wait.
Yeah. I understand that. I just want developers to be as userfriendly as possible. its wishfull thinking, i know that. Now several warnings and deletion messages later i see that thats not what is wanted here.

im sorry

jmpiv4

Nov 13, 2020

I was a sponser of them but they seemed to be more interested in posting ads for other games then actual development updates, on top of that they want $20 for an alpha build of the game while banking over $20k a month with no new releases for over 3 months if they had new content at least twice a month it may be worth it for a few hours worth of gameplay.

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Love the art, usually i dont even give an opportuny to 2d games, this one have a really really hot art! But, its a little grindy to my taste, i played hours and got tired of the null progress sexwise... Then downloaded the unlocker and surprise, theres barely any sex scenes. Whats the stimated play time so far?

Reactions: Stripes001

Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
for some reason when I try to advance from Act 1 Chapter 5 to Act 2 I get an error, I'm doing Light Path with Susan as my Waifu
Here's the error traceback:

does anyone know how to fix it?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
for some reason when I try to advance from Act 1 Chapter 5 to Act 2 I get an error, I'm doing Light Path with Susan as my Waifu
Here's the error traceback:

does anyone know how to fix it?
just start a new game and choose to start from Act 2

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes