ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Also choose Luna to be your waifu because she is the best you hear me ?
This is such a beautiful game, but I think it is a pity that one has to choose a waifu, what is the point? why branch? I would really prefer if interactions could be pursued for all girls, in parallell

Reactions: PandaGuts

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
This is such a beautiful game, but I think it is a pity that one has to choose a waifu, what is the point? why branch? I would really prefer if interactions could be pursued for all girls, in parallell
For replay value, no doubt. Different ending for each girl. Although a harem ending is probably planned by the devs at some point, since that's a very popular route in almost all dating sims (especially the erotic ones).

Reactions: Artix0 and Khan

sealsou

May 13, 2018
HELP ME PLEAS!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 326, in set_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 520, in update_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 468, in update_style_handler
NameError: global name 'kind' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 209, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/act2_menu.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/menus.rpyc", line 815, in script call
File "mechanics/clock.rpyc", line 411, in script call
File "locations/cabinet/logic.rpyc", line 110, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpyc", line 1734, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_2/chapter_1/luna_dialogues.rpy", line 1734, in <module>
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 326, in set_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 520, in update_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 468, in update_style_handler
NameError: global name 'kind' is not defined

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Saw a picture from an early draft of the characters that had Cho in it.
Any chance she'll be in the game later? I know one of the Parvatis' are in and that's great! They're underrepresented for sure.
But since Cho already had a design, what happened to the plan with her? And more variety (and not just another blond, having an east asian girl in would be different from all the rest) is always welcome.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Saw a picture from an early draft of the characters that had Cho in it.
Any chance she'll be in the game later? I know one of the Parvatis' are in and that's great! They're underrepresented for sure.
But since Cho already had a design, what happened to the plan with her? And more variety (and not just another blond, having an east asian girl in would be different from all the rest) is always welcome.
+1 to this. Would be really great to see this game's version of Cho; especially given the art's AAA quality.

Reactions: DarkDank

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
Noob question here. how does the android version work? i download it on a pc and them transfer it to a phone. or i download it directly on the phone? and how does it work? like another tapping game?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Noob question here. how does the android version work? i download it on a pc and them transfer it to a phone. or i download it directly on the phone? and how does it work? like another tapping game?
  1. Download Apk file to your PC (for safe storage, you know).
  2. Copy Apk file into your phone
  3. Tap the Apk file to begin installation
  4. :WaitWhat:
  5. Profit.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Sirien and Bennymac

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Every time i think to myself "well, the game is very well made, MAYBE they improved it by now" i get disappointed. The game has been ever since it started being made a glorified fetch quest with so much padding where all you do is talk to people or click on shit just for stupid events to finally happen with no reward. There's barely any sex in the game in comparision to text. Oh yeah and in act 2 the latest version crashes immediatly when i try to help Greengrass with the exam she's got issues with, at least on my computer. There's not even a working CGI gallery.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes