MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Perhaps I will write in Russian. You did the translation of the Akabur witch trainer (Akubur scored in Russian, etc., etc.). Then, well, we'll make our own game, oh great! I entered one educational institution - you do it and do it, I graduated from an educational institution. I went to the army - you still make a game. He returned - you still do it. I entered a new educational institution - you still do everything. So this is what I'm talking about, you've been sawing it for the devil knows how many years, and the content is from gulkin's dick. Constant milking of cartridges, very little content and this quest with swimsuits, the most complete quest of all possible in any hentai game, I have never seen worse. You made it, changed it, simplified it again, but it remained the same as it was finished. Constant alteration of old quests, text editing and the like. Adding a waifu, which then disappears and you won’t see it, (Personally, because of the appearance, Susan had to beep so that the rest would remain.) New for so many years can be counted on the fingers. Graphomania, graphomania and all. Animations have been added, oh, here are the animations of a couple of pictures replacing each other! Sounds of groans one voice for all! Beauties!! Honestly, I understand you, everything in the game is done as in Russia and the CIS, there is a deadline, well, when is the end? Next month? Well, let's start doing it when there is almost no time left. We'll do the quarterly work in a week and it'll do. And now, probably, I have been repeating this milking of cartridges for so many years, for nothing. Chela is no longer serious. How much longer is it possible to write about fixing quests and a kiloton of new unnecessary text with a meager amount of pictures? Okay, this is all not serious, then the main questions for you. Is the story even written to the end? Or are we inventing a find under "Putinka"? You can regard it as a hate, your work is disgusting, because everything is done as in a "country that cannot be called", milking, meager content, call it art and therefore do not add pron. Shit guys, shit.
I'm low key amazed that MTL still manages to convey the sheer contempt this guy feels. Bravo!

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
This design quality is not where it deserves. I've been playing this game for a long time. It needs a more logical mission plan to stay on top of the gaming market. As the support you will receive will increase, you can improve your team, make multiple games and make quick updates.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Everytime i see this game having an update, i'm like "should I?". Then I remember how grindy it is and lose motivation. As long as saves won't be reusable I'll wait. Seeing how this goes, even Summertime Saga will finish before and somehow there is way more content in there.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: B0ssOfThisGym

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Played around a year ago, back then it was just a mess of writing and having to go through walkthroughs because stuff just didn't make sense or go with the story, has things changed so far?
the animation and art is so good just wish he polished up the rest of the game because it's so close to being complete(ver .90) and would be a waste of its just added content without fixing much of the story/quests

Reactions: Borkeddown

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
Will be explained in future, in next acts
I'm pretty sure the question is not "What is the story reason for taking away character's waifu" but "Why did ANYONE in developers team thought it was a great, good or even a tolerable idea". You make the story, and you have the power to choose where it goes. Choosing a way that actively makes your game much worse (and taking away the main reason a person is interested in your game is definitely making it worse) is kinda insane.

I understand wanting to up the stakes, but that's not how you do it. Any reasonable writer would create a situation where ALL 4 main girls would face the danger of getting stolen (or whatever happens in your case), and MC only having enough power/time to save one. After that MC and his waifu would combine forces and save other three girls - that way instead of loosing your favourite character (and much of the interest in playing further with her) player would get to spend much more time with his chosen one and, hopefully, see some sexy shenanigans.

Also, makers of Innocent Witches should finally admit to themselves that it's a VERY, VERY slow project and stop making things that "will be explained in the future". Even if by that time you won't change your mind about the story - chances are people won't still care about the answer. Just start making self-contained updates centered around 4 waifus and people will be happy (that said - who am I to judge? you get more and more money from sponsors so maybe not making people happy IS the way to get their money).

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Everytime I see this game having an update, I'm like "should I?". Then I remember how grindy it is and lose motivation. As long as saves won't be reusable I'll wait. Seeing how this goes, even Summertime Saga will finish before and somehow there is way more content in there.
That's part of what stops me too. That and how they design the game. Every update changes past content so now I gotta replay the entire grindy ass game every time to get all the content. I'm fine with replaying the game again once, as I haven't played it in a while, but every time a new update comes out? When does this end?

I understand having a change in your vision for the game and wanting to reinvent the story, but this feels like its been going on for a while now and every update they trickle in new content for past chapters that you will miss if you just start on the newest chapter. Terrible design philosophy. If you're gonna change past content, do it as quickly as possible, stall new content if necessary, but don't trickle in old content so I'd have to replay the entire game every single update.

And now I go to the patreon and still see "Updates for chapters 4 and 5 in act 1, rework of the last piece of the old plot" in the "Whats Next?" section of the newest post. I'd like to believe that that's gonna be the final time we have to worry about past content being reworked but it seems like this dev has a perfectionist addiction that makes him constantly go back to past content and change it. Not gonna be playing this game until a see an update that doesn't change past content.

Hornyium

Aug 20, 2018
It's a great game tbh. The art, the story, mini games and etc, but it lack sex scenes. Years already passed, and still not enough development with the main girls. No kiss or wholesome sex for light path or anything, no corruption sex in the dark path. Tbh Susan and Daphne is already fuckable, if we based on the years passed, the plot, and story, both of them should be corrupted(dark path) and probably pregnant. Hermione and Luna, would be half way through their corruption/romance. The main girls' development should be same pace with the side girls like Ginny and Parvati. Like dude, Parvati just popped up out of nowhere and we got something. Hoping the main girls would have a huge development. Also, according to the update, it looks like this game will be done when I'm gonna have a great grandson or grandaughter, or probably when I'm dead because of age. Well then, see you guys in the afterlife :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Merciless74
3.00 star(s) 320 Votes