Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I always wonder why this 'extra' art isn't in the game. Seems like an easy way to increase the amount of lewd content, even if it's just unlockables for e.g. minigames or achievements.

Reactions: Morgan42

Sowred

Oct 30, 2022
je suis sur android mais quand j entre sur le jeux a bout denviron 2mn le jeux sort tt seul sans msg derreur

Nov 20, 2019
i need help please im at the part where i need to discus all 4 of the prefects papers with sally but i cant summon her and ive done all other quest objectives to this point and even beat the vampire so i dont know what to do now?

Apr 10, 2020
been playing for 5 hours straight not one sex scene as of yet.
Hmmm...actually if you play for five or six YEARS straight you do get to see a couple (depending upon your definition of the act). Currently devs are introducing side characters for that sort of thing rather than progressing the mains. In fact I believe the mains may actually be old enough by now to be teaching or even heading up a full department at Hogwarts. Perhaps the game will come full circle and end with another gilf scene, the same way it began. The gilf by that time being Luna or Hermione.

Guinplen

Jul 15, 2018
How can I steal panties from a rope ? I am playing android version now and when I try to cellect panties from rope nothing happens and its really annoying can someone help ?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
How can I steal panties from a rope ? I am playing android version now and when I try to cellect panties from rope nothing happens and its really annoying can someone help ?
Its a bug, fixed in 0.10.2A

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes