uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm...actually if you play for five or six YEARS straight you do get to see a couple (depending upon your definition of the act). Currently devs are introducing side characters for that sort of thing rather than progressing the mains. In fact I believe the mains may actually be old enough by now to be teaching or even heading up a full department at Hogwarts. Perhaps the game will come full circle and end with another gilf scene, the same way it began. The gilf by that time being Luna or Hermione.
Hell, by the time it is finished, Hermione would have already have retired of being minister of magic. Hell, she may even have become the supreme mugwump at that time.

IDDkud

Nov 12, 2019
From what I've gathered from their patreon, the paid version doesn't have any additional content outside of extra bug fixes and adjustments. Just download the public version from their and you'll be good I think. There are 4 new scences for each girl, but I wouldn't call it anything special, since there's no penetration or anything like that. Just check screenshots to understand what I mean. As for the gallery unlock - create a text file called "erecto totalus"(or just mine) and drop it into the folder where the Innocent witches executable (Innocent witches.exe) located --> launch the game and go to the memories page --> click "extra" in the top right half of the screen --> on the left page there should be a menu called "cheats" --> click on the "unlock memories" button and that should do the trick.

Edit:
1) random typos
2) quick memories unlock guide

Last edited:

yoradevil

Sep 22, 2019
Why is there so little sex in this game? I'm playing the new plot and the MC have girls naked in his room telling him they want to share their body with him and he tells them to come back another time for no reason. He has girls on his bed but then he goes to roam because he can't find time to pretend he is in an adult game. Is the MC homossexual? Come on

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Have you ever read the changelogs? :KEK:
No, but they spent almost 3 months fixing bugs after the last update released? Even in the short term, they add content to quests their patrons would have finished two weeks prior, to say nothing of their literally endless revisions to the early game instead of developing new content. Makes no sense and must be a nightmare to everyone involved in the development process to have so little organization and such flighty executive direction.

This game is such a shitshow in every respect that I can't believe at least some of it isn't intentional :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

fartface2

May 16, 2018
No, but they spent almost 3 months fixing bugs after the last update released? Even in the short term, they add content to quests their patrons would have finished two weeks prior, to say nothing of their literally endless revisions to the early game instead of developing new content. Makes no sense and must be a nightmare to everyone involved in the development process to have so little organization and such flighty executive direction.

This game is such a shitshow in every respect that I can't believe at least some of it isn't intentional :KEK:
at this point can't help but wonder if it couldn't be moved to another engine with a more capable lead dev

nishikocat

May 21, 2022
So I get that this game was inspired by Witch Trainer, and the art here is really what’s getting all the clicks, but WT had so much better writing and story progression. The dialogue was funny, snappy and relatable, maybe more crude, but I’ll take it over this snooze fest.
The problem here is the overwriting. Like, you don’t need to use this flowery, verbose prose to write a good game.

Also, the MC here comes off as whiny and mean. He’s a throughly unpleasant person and literally no one seems to like him, but unfortunately we have to listen to his thoughts for many, many hours.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
So I get that this game was inspired by Witch Trainer, and the art here is really what’s getting all the clicks, but WT had so much better writing and story progression. The dialogue was funny, snappy and relatable, maybe more crude, but I’ll take it over this snooze fest.
The problem here is the overwriting. Like, you don’t need to use this flowery, verbose prose to write a good game.

Also, the MC here comes off as whiny and mean. He’s a throughly unpleasant person and literally no one seems to like him, but unfortunately we have to listen to his thoughts for many, many hours.
and he barely fucks. Genie fucked.

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
and he barely fucks. Genie fucked.
I kinda just want a t-shirt of a blue-skinned Robin Williams with the text "Genie Fucked." on it now.

But I do agree that there is a strange trend of sexlessness in games like this. I feel like they imagine that "when we really get into the good shit and late game content, there's gonna be so much sex!" but then they never actually get there before the game gets abandoned or it ends up in a state like this game.

3.00 star(s) 323 Votes