drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Six years of development and it's in 0.10 alpha version? What happened? Is this one of those games that got stuck in a cycle of rebooting the project and starting over from scratch? What's the ETA on the finish line?

I felt like I was having a stroke when I confused this with Witch Trainer and was sure I'd played it already too.
It's even worse than that. They make updates that doesn nothing and from time to time they will rewoorks some old part of the story.
This game is a total joke and never take it seriously. Just laugh at how bad the updates are when you come back every 6 months and see they still addded nothing.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game 4 years ago was already crazy heavy on text. Love the art but I really dread going through all that and probably much more now

imagine replaying it every time they change something way back them

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
this game 4 years ago was already crazy heavy on text. Love the art but I really dread going through all that and probably much more now

imagine replaying it every time they change something way back them
good thing is that you dont need/want to anyway, as the only updates they provide are for random C-girls or grannys.

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
$10k in SPB or Moscow is like junior dev salary for 2-3 (!) developers per month. I bet they work full time and only spare couple hours on this project on weekends.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
same problem, does anybody have the new code if there is any?
You (and that other dude) need the public 0.10 alpha. Whatever else won't work (aka any leaked Patreon builds), you might get lucky with older public builds. And you don't need the .txt at the end, just an empty file with the name and no extension

Reactions: buhbert

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Six years of development and it's in 0.10 alpha version? What happened? Is this one of those games that got stuck in a cycle of rebooting the project and starting over from scratch? What's the ETA on the finish line?

I felt like I was having a stroke when I confused this with Witch Trainer and was sure I'd played it already too.
Let's just address some obvious things... Ukraine war more recently. It's a Russian development team, and when a draft (basically) gets instituted in your home country, it runs amok. As well, the opposing side of such a war may also have impacted a member.

That's not to say development was not already slow, but it definitely impacts things.

Outside of that the original team when it first started, was like 2 people, then add and artist and slowly it turned into the game you see now. As far as development from a point where most mechanics have been created, that only started happening about 2-3 years ago, and is mostly stable now.

Indie devs man... jumping into the deep end of the pool and learning to swim. That's the reality of it.

Last edited:

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Playing old plot
First of all which one of the damn underwears is the "special" one? Secondly, why can't I put the underwears on any of their damn dorm ropes. I made the slytherin one then went on slytherin dorms every single fucking day of the week and couldn't put it on the rope, clicking the rope did nothing, draggin it to the rope did nothing.

Right here at this time when I do it tapping the rope does nothing

Last edited:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Playing old plot
First of all which one of the damn underwears is the "special" one? Secondly, why can't I put the underwears on any of their damn dorm ropes. I made the slytherin one then went on slytherin dorms every single fucking day of the week and couldn't put it on the rope, clicking the rope did nothing, draggin it to the rope did nothing.

Right here at this time when I do it tapping the rope does nothing
Fixed in 0.9.6B or 0.10.4A

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Lads. Please keep the off-topic nonsense out of here (especially the rl politics and war comments, we're here to get away from that shit). If the devs want to take their time, ye aren't going to change it with rotten comments. GTFO of here with that shit.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Lads. Please keep the off-topic nonsense out of here (especially the rl politics and war comments, we're here to get away from that shit). If the devs want to take their time, ye aren't going to change it with rotten comments. GTFO of here with that shit.
A guide for the ppl here who don't know how Conversations works can be useful for ppl to continue their off-topics ;v :coffee:

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
You (and that other dude) need the public 0.10 alpha. Whatever else won't work (aka any leaked Patreon builds), you might get lucky with older public builds. And you don't need the .txt at the end, just an empty file with the name and no extension
is the mega link from the first page this version? cause i downloaded it and the name did not worked

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is the mega link from the first page this version? cause i downloaded it and the name did not worked
Nope, that thing is still a leaked Patreon build. The latest free release is 0.9.6b, which should work with the totalus unlock file

Reactions: Rodjrgr
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes