Hermaus

Oct 18, 2021
"erecto totalus" doesn't seem to work for me on site version. Is there a problem with the version or am I just unlucky ?

Nevermind, I just had to finish the game

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i remember playing this some years ago and not being able to click on any of the ropes in the dorms when i was supposed to get them for the hat, im still having this problem now. that seriously sucks

dotrem

Mar 8, 2018
Welcome to Patreon games. There is zero incentive for any 'developer' to ever finish a game, full-stop, period. They are making $37k CAD a month.

Ver.0.10? After all this time? What a joke. Easier to drip feed news updates and shilling ads every month.
Well, they don't owe you anything. Even if you donate money they still don't owe you a product. So what you have for your donation? Patreon devs promise you that you have a possibility to get a product. Just a possibility. No1 guaratee that you actually will recive a product. And it's a great system. I praise creators of Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

anon513

Apr 24, 2017
I wonder where the devs advertise this game since the number of their patrons isnt going down after all these years. They pull out so much money for nothing it's insane.

Reactions: someone666xxx

Das_Amigos

Jun 3, 2018
So I have to ask. In 0-10 Alpha is the Swimsuit quest (Old story) bugged.

I got Hermione's Swimsuit thing (the old design)

I copied it for the other girls.

I go to the dorm for the other girls.

I then get told by the game I can't put the thing on the rope.

What have I done wrong or have I found a great new way to break the game?

swimsuit 1.png

Swimsuit 2.png

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I remember a very promising roadmap posted some months ago so I looked it up and found . Interesting how they've already gotten way off schedule. The last update was 5 months ago by the way (New Year update).

In their last news post (behind patreon, but some others were nice enough to share) they mention that some promised stuff (minigames and story merging) won't even be in the next update but will be delayed to an additional update (which obviously is not even on the roadmap). So there will be a 0.10B.1 and a 0.10B.2.

So what was intended to be done in 2,5 months will probably take at least 6, maybe 7.

I do wonder how they can maintain so many subscribers like this. I remember it feeling similarly slow (compared to the promises by the devs) the last few years but I was always to lazy to look through posts and their promises.

3.00 star(s) 323 Votes